Becoming An American Means Assimilating American Values & Culture

rickyb

GDP is a far less arbitrary unit of measurement than what you’re utilizing.
if you eat less food and use less healthcare, you are a drain on GDP for example.

if i borrow less money for a house, does that lower the GDP? if so then housing bubbles are adding to GDP and thats not a good thing.

if you spend more on war it increases GDP.

rickyb

LOL. Uh huh. That’s more of a communist China thing, buddeh.
how much has china's GDP gone up compared to america, how many times have their wages risen? they call themselves communists (they are not) and have strong govt intervention in the economy.

Box Ox

how much has china's GDP gone up compared to america, how many times have their wages risen? they call themselves communists (they are not) and have strong govt intervention in the economy.

Sorry but the economic system and governing structure of your communist heroes is not superior to that of the US.

Feel free to watch this HBO/Vice segment on China's ghost cities. I'd watched it live several years ago.

Segment description:

"Fifteen years ago, China changed its policy so people could buy their own homes. Real-estate investments boomed, and new cities began popping up each year, many inspired by western design and mimicking iconic locales like Paris and lower Manhattan. The problem is: people don't live here. One ghost city in Inner Mongolia, built to house one million people, is now an empty shell of unoccupied skyscrapers and abandoned construction sites. VICE checks out this and other urban failures to figure out how China's preoccupation with growing its GNP turned "supply and demand" into "build now, sell later."

rickyb

Sorry but the economic system and governing structure of your communist heroes is not superior to that of the US.

Feel free to watch this HBO/Vice segment on China's ghost cities. I'd watched it live several years ago.

Segment description:

"Fifteen years ago, China changed its policy so people could buy their own homes. Real-estate investments boomed, and new cities began popping up each year, many inspired by western design and mimicking iconic locales like Paris and lower Manhattan. The problem is: people don't live here. One ghost city in Inner Mongolia, built to house one million people, is now an empty shell of unoccupied skyscrapers and abandoned construction sites. VICE checks out this and other urban failures to figure out how China's preoccupation with growing its GNP turned "supply and demand" into "build now, sell later."

:censored2: vice its a bunch of propaganda. abby martin has covered their crap. i just watched a documentary last night about fyre festival and vice produced one of the other documentaries with the same marketing team that was guilty in promoting fyre festival.

yea ive heard about china's ghost towns. who cares, they have housing problems. america doesnt LOL? chinas a :censored2:ed up country too, but by your measures their GDP is way better than america, and by my measures the standards of living of workers has risen 4 fold just recently while americas is falling.

Box Ox

:censored2: vice its a bunch of propaganda. abby martin has covered their crap. i just watched a documentary last night about fyre festival and vice produced one of the other documentaries with the same marketing team that was guilty in promoting fyre festival.

yea ive heard about china's ghost towns. who cares, they have housing problems. america doesnt LOL? chinas a :censored2:ed up country too, but by your measures their GDP is way better than america, and by my measures the standards of living of workers has risen 4 fold just recently while americas is falling.

Nonsense. The Russians and their communist allies should better train their propagandists. Give them a call and ask for your Little Comrade Badge to be refunded. LOL

rickyb

Nonsense. The Russians and their communist allies should better train their propagandists. Give them a call and ask for your Little Comrade Badge to be refunded. LOL

maybe theres some good stuff on vice but im typically not referred to it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Alrighty! I got off my butt and created a 'NEW' chart that is hopefully AMERICAN in content without regard to race or ethnicity.
I welcome feedback and discussion and suggestions to make the chart more accurate and reflective of AMEICAN VALUES.

American Values Conversion.jpg

Box Ox

Alrighty! I got off my butt and created a 'NEW' chart that is hopefully AMERICAN in content without regard to race or ethnicity.
I welcome feedback and discussion and suggestions to make the chart more accurate and reflective of AMEICAN VALUES.

View attachment 303012

ARE YOU SAYING BLACK PEOPLE DON'T HAVE A PLACE IN AMERICA, HITLER?

Careful. You're going up against @MAKAVELI and the Smithsonian's own National Museum of African American History & Culture by attributing "white" characteristics to black people. Don't you force that on them.

7.png

Box Ox

Kinda? Lol

Yep. But not to worry, I and the "anti-racist" hard left will figure out what's best for you soon since the National Museum of African American History & Culture suggests you're not a rational thinker or into hard work. I truly want things to work out for you.

7.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Nope. Didn't vote for Bernie in the Democratic primary and have never learned to goose step and address everyone as "comrade."
Also believe the John Lewis style of peaceful marching is the only way to protest. Wouldn't pass a purity test.
Mr. Lewis has always been one of my heroes ... one of the bravest people I've known of.
He would go into these peaceful confrontations knowing he was going to get beat up and attacked.
That's courage!