Beer

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Went beer shopping after the sort. Craft beers were $9 to 10 + a six pack settled on Blue Moon settled on Blue Moon Brewmaster Season Sampler. If it stops raining I can cook some dogs and burgers and have a couple if not I will have some anyway.

oldngray

nowhere special
-1.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

A friend of mine's husband lost three fingers to an M80 one drunken 4th of july....he was a mechanic. Not anymore....

My ex is an RN who used to work in the ER. There was always some idiot walking in carrying some fingers or toes in a ziploc bag hoping to get them sewed back on.

The same happened during the winter----guys would try to clear their clogged snowblowers by hand.

I always used an old broom handle.

Resident know-it-all.

My ex is an RN who used to work in the ER. There was always some idiot walking in carrying some fingers or toes in a ziploc bag hoping to get them sewed back on.

The same happened during the winter----guys would try to clear their clogged snowblowers by hand.

Resident know-it-all.
Did you just say? "I always used an old broom handle"?....lmao

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular

Resident know-it-all.
The snowblower thing...is more of an "Crap, I obviously wasn't thinking" moment. Fireworks are illegal in NY for a reason...yes they're fun to watch. But when you're at a party and everyone's drinking and the host pulls out a bunch of fireworks....it rarely ever ends well. ;)