belt clip

automaticP1300

Check with whomever orders your uniforms in your center. I've actually looked over a uniform request form that the center faxes to Riverside, the company that makes our browns. Among the accessories listed on there is the DIAD pouch along with a hood for the jacket.

jaker

trolling
My problem with the bag was it was to high up on waist , so I took a extra bag and cut off the straps an hook it to the bag and made it hang lower

​now the bag sit right at arms length and is the best thing ever

HomeDelivery

wait... what? i thought most hubs already has the diad V, unless they are using the diad IV for the temps & driver helpers at the mall...

thanks for the necro-post, over9-5!

MDupsernj

Ask your sup/manager... I use the clip because I can't latch seat belt with the black pouch. I keep 3-4 in my lunch box because I'm Always getting them caught on bulkhead door and they snap. The diad 5 has a special adapter that clips to bottom that allows you to use diad 4 belt clip for those that don't know.

jaker

trolling
Ask your sup/manager... I use the clip because I can't latch seat belt with the black pouch. I keep 3-4 in my lunch box because I'm Always getting them caught on bulkhead door and they snap. The diad 5 has a special adapter that clips to bottom that allows you to use diad 4 belt clip for those that don't know.
We have not got those yet , if that is the case I can't wait for it to happen

Notretiredyet

I've been using that new clip on my DIADV for awhile now, the black pouch is to bulky for me. Your OMS should be able to order them for you, the only issue with the new clip is that it no longer fits in the smaller DIADV dash holder. I just keep it in the larger DIADIV slot, but it's possible to leave it on and still buckle your seatbelt if you want. Order a couple of them as you need to remove the clip every nite to charge and download the DIAD, and they wear out after awhile.

UPSGUY72

where can I order the belt clip holder for diad4. the center where I work only has the feed bags.

Your telling us that no one in your center has a belt clip ? or are you saying your center ran out and needs to order more ??? Tell your SUp or center manager that they need to order more when your center gets the DIAD 5 the adapter that goes on it uses the same belt clip. So if your center is holding off ordering more thinking that the DIAD 5 uses a different belt clip they are mistaken....

Cementups

Box Monkey
I might be old school but I have never. And I mean ever used any type of clip or pouch.

Same here. Tried the pouch once and the clip once. Both times had the same results. I don't like the DIAD hitting my leg as I walk. Now with V, it slips nicely into my back pocket.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Call me crazy, but I think that mods who dig up 6 1/2 year old threads should be disciplined.:anxious:

tumblr_lzns8uxNyE1r3zat8.gif

barnyard

KTM rider
I use the pouch. I have belt clips in my pickup, my lunchbox and my locker. I have no idea why I am saving them, I love the pouch.