Bernie Sanders...

rickyb

Kucinich might have opinions worth listening to, but it often how he expressed opinions that classified him to me as wacky. You occasionally say something coherent too, but a lot of times you say things as gospel truth that are demonstrably false. But I realize you are just repeating what others say.
i like to get my ideas from a variety of sources and then make up my own mind.

newfie

Fox leans right but will also have liberals. And a lot of the so called Republicans there are never Trumpers.

Compare to MSNBC or CNN where you will never hear a conservative thought.

in fact they have a liberal on most pieces outside of the Hannity show to dispute or argue the other side.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There is a local radio host that still fondly recalls how Dennis was so cheap that instead of booking a hotel to rest up between gigs, he just spent the night after being on the radio show sleeping in the lobby.

newfie

I'm not defending him, I'm saying a lot of people take his ideas serious so he has to be treated seriously, not dismissed. Votes matter.

I think it shows the gullability of a good portion of our voters. Promise them something free and ignore the fact that the guy promising it has been in congress most of his life and never gave them anything.

if Bernie really believes he can give everyone health care and he thinks he can get the votes to do so then where better to do so then his current job.

newfie

There is a local radio host that still fondly recalls how Dennis was so cheap that instead of booking a hotel to rest up between gigs, he just spent the night after being on the radio show sleeping in the lobby.
sometimes its easier then checking in and out of a hotel . Just saying

rickyb

in fact they have a liberal on most pieces outside of the Hannity show to dispute or argue the other side.
fox is not honest at all, none of these news corps are. they are in bed with govt and advertisers and hte rich people who own them and depend on them for their survival.

vantexan

I think it shows the gullability of a good portion of our voters. Promise them something free and ignore the fact that the guy promising it has been in congress most of his life and never gave them anything.

if Bernie really believes he can give everyone health care and he thinks he can get the votes to do so then where better to do so then his current job.
If they win the Senate, big if but still, and have Bernie gladly signing every liberal piece of legislation into law, they'll do a lot of damage before the country realizes that free stuff isn't free. That's why it's important to have these people on in advance to express their views and let people decide. If the majority goes for it so be it, but that's better than carefully crafting a message and leading people down a path that they want, which is what goes on elsewhere.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
"If you look at healthcare, free tuition, family leave, child care – those proposals will all have a price tag of over $20,000 per taxpayer,” MacGuineas said."

The only must-have item on that list for me is healthcare. And enormous amounts of money are already poured into our current system of for-profit insurance middlemen.
I agree on healthcare ... I just don’t have any faith in the US Government to do anything correctly or fiscally responsibly.

rickyb

You obviously don't watch.
not anymore. i spend more time watching the critiques of them than actually watching their networks?

btw whats their track record? what did they say we should do or what will happen, and how did it pan out?

msnbc has had their russia collusion hysteria? how did that work out?

what about globalization? wars? presidents we should vote for?

the system funnels you back into the establishment.

btw good on fox for asking bernie about DNC election interference.