Bernie Sanders...

rickyb

i have very mixed feelings on bernie.

he does alot of democrat propaganda as if they are the good guys.

he supported hillary.

we wont end the empire.

democrat party have a deal with him in his state so he runs uncontested

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
There is a local radio host that still fondly recalls how Dennis was so cheap that instead of booking a hotel to rest up between gigs, he just spent the night after being on the radio show sleeping in the lobby.
My kind of guy.
If I rented a car on my photog trips ... it served as a bed as well many days.

rickyb

audience booed fox news a few times (good for them!) and was pretty ecstatic for bernie.

wouldve been nice to see how a completely republican audience reacts.

i dont know any quality news network which has ads. the best are always by donation, and then state news (not PBS or BBC or CBC). stop watching fox, msnbc, abc, etc.

It will be fine

This thread seems to prove that Republicans are either completely ignorant or completely in denial about how fox news is essentially a mouth piece for the right wing agenda.

Sad really.
That’s the evil genius of Murdoch. He sells them open propaganda and they think they’re getting unbiased news. They think having some guy on that claims to be a liberal that Tucker talks over is a fair representation of liberal policy. There’s a reason the Republican Party is the party of stupid.

vantexan

That’s the evil genius of Murdoch. He sells them open propaganda and they think they’re getting unbiased news. They think having some guy on that claims to be a liberal that Tucker talks over is a fair representation of liberal policy. There’s a reason the Republican Party is the party of stupid.
You don't have a clue. And anyone who believes there's enough money out there to fund every liberal policy already has the market cornered on stupid.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You don't have a clue. And anyone who believes there's enough money out there to fund every liberal policy already has the market cornered on stupid.

Trump is doing an amazing job of increasing our debt. Don't forget to add $25B for the Vanity Wall.

It will be fine

You're desperate to make FOX look bad but fact is they held a town hall with the leading Democrat presidential candidate in which he got time to express his views and make his case. Let me ask you, would you want a president who couldn't stand up to the opposition? You may hate Trump but he has a loyal following because he doesn't back down from those who attack him constantly. Anyone who wants to be president had better be able to do the same.
When was the last time Trump held a press conference? How about take an interview from anyone other than Fox? Think that means he can’t stand up to the opposition?

vantexan

When was the last time Trump held a press conference? How about take an interview from anyone other than Fox? Think that means he can’t stand up to the opposition?
Google it, he usually speaks to the Press as part of something else. Just spoke to them on the Border last week. Jim Acosta asks him ridiculous questions all the time. Yes, he sees FOX as a friendly platform. But you bring up a valid point. Hillary stopped having Press conferences after she was asked about wiping her server. Went quite a few months without one. And that was with a supportive Press. You might not even have Trump as the President now if she had engaged the Press more. So clean up your own house.

BrownArmy

Albeit a rich one!

You seem to think a lot of successful people are maroons ... it would be interesting to understand your criteria.

It’s clear to me that he takes the line he does because it gets him ratings, and he’s getting paid.

Obviously he’s ‘conservative’, whatever that passes for in this day and age, but he’s become his persona.

He’s an idiot pundit, well paid no doubt, but people eat his BS as if he was legit.

He’s causing damage to our country.

VanTexican points out that Fox brings on ‘liberals’, and that makes them ‘fair and balanced’.

Utter nonsense.

Hannity is a more dangerous version of Art Bell.

BrownArmy

And, by all reports, Trump talks to Hannity every night.

So, we have a dementia-patient President who gets his advice from his golf-buddy hack who can’t tell his dk from the dirt but is somehow an unelected advisor?

Wtf

vantexan

It’s clear to me that he takes the line he does because it gets him ratings, and he’s getting paid.

Obviously he’s ‘conservative’, whatever that passes for in this day and age, but he’s become his persona.

He’s an idiot pundit, well paid no doubt, but people eat his BS as if he was legit.

He’s causing damage to our country.

VanTexican points out that Fox brings on ‘liberals’, and that makes them ‘fair and balanced’.

Utter nonsense.

Hannity is a more dangerous version of Art Bell.
Next time a Democrat candidate is on FOX I'm going to insist they put a disclaimer on the screen that nothing the candidate says is actually true. Liberals who hate FOX know better.