Bernie Sanders...

rickyb

...held a town hall on FOX News last night. So much for FOX not giving fair coverage of progressive ideas.
Guys describe them as state media like msnbc is to dems.

Chomsky says msm acts as propaganda for us govt dep3nding on whos its allied with or its enemy

oldngray

nowhere special
90415014517.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
...held a town hall on FOX News last night. So much for FOX not giving fair coverage of progressive ideas.
Yea, Sanders did a decent job of deflecting the obviously biased questions and repeated attempts to lead the discussion to a pro conservative narrative.

I'm sure fox is jealous of the ad money the Dem primaries will generate for the other networks, but I'm not sure they'll keep this up if their talking heads keep getting pwned by Democrats like that.

vantexan

Yea, Sanders did a decent job of deflecting the obviously biased questions and repeated attempts to lead the discussion to a pro conservative narrative.

I'm sure fox is jealous of the ad money the Dem primaries will generate for the other networks, but I'm not sure they'll keep this up if their talking heads keep getting pwned by Democrats like that.
FOX generates plenty of ad money. What's important is staying relevant and town halls like this do the job. They didn't bring him on to make him look foolish. They asked pointed questions and gave him the opportunity to answer. Good for him to take up the challenge. Good for Yang too. Will be interesting to see how many others will come on.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
FOX generates plenty of ad money. What's important is staying relevant and town halls like this do the job. They didn't bring him on to make him look foolish. They asked pointed questions and gave him the opportunity to answer. Good for him to take up the challenge. Good for Yang too. Will be interesting to see how many others will come on.
Lol
Your right wing talking heads were apoplectic they couldn't make him look bad. I think I saw blood coming out of that lady's....wherever.

vantexan

Lol
Your right wing talking heads were apoplectic they couldn't make him look bad. I think I saw blood coming out of that lady's....wherever.
You're desperate to make FOX look bad but fact is they held a town hall with the leading Democrat presidential candidate in which he got time to express his views and make his case. Let me ask you, would you want a president who couldn't stand up to the opposition? You may hate Trump but he has a loyal following because he doesn't back down from those who attack him constantly. Anyone who wants to be president had better be able to do the same.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He's playing it smart not to eliminate 50% of America from hearing his message...…..none of the Dem. debates are gonna be on Fox (as it stands now)
I still don't like him!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're desperate to make FOX look bad but fact is they held a town hall with the leading Democrat presidential candidate in which he got time to express his views and make his case. Let me ask you, would you want a president who couldn't stand up to the opposition? You may hate Trump but he has a loyal following because he doesn't back down from those who attack him constantly. Anyone who wants to be president had better be able to do the same.
Your fox news talking heads tried so hard to make him look bad. They failed. Trump needs them to push his narrative and they are failing. Sad state of affairs for the right wing MSM.

Box Ox

Your right wing talking heads were apoplectic they couldn't make him look bad.
Your fox news talking heads tried so hard to make him look bad. They failed.

Any Democratic candidate who has good ideas and can back them up will do just fine when questioned by the other team. Good on Bernie for being willing to have a conversation with them.

Fox News viewers should know more about Sanders than what opinion folks like Hannity and Carlson spoon feed them.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Any Democratic candidate who has good ideas and can back them up will do just fine when questioned by the other team. Good on Bernie for being willing to have a conversation with them.

Fox News viewers should know more about Sanders than what opinion folks like Hannity and Carlson spoon feed them.
Ok
My point stands.

Box Ox

vantexan

So tell me, which audience is better informed about what the opposition represents, FOX or MSNBC?