Best boots/shoes for drivers

Overpaid Union Thug

What’s the best boots/shoes for driving in your opinion. Support of course and polishes well.
Depends on your budget, pronation, average weather in your area. The latter because some doctors don’t recommend wearing heavy boots regularly because they’re bad for your knees. For that reason I only wear them when there is snow or heavy rain under foot.

Other than that.....a good pair of running or hiking shoes designed for my arch and pronation. And are within my budget. Yes, you CAN pay too much for shoes just like you can pay too little. I’ve had a few pairs of $200+ boots/shoes fall apart on me rather quickly.

Driver7906

Skechers has a decent line of durable, black leather work shoes with slip resistant soles. And we get a 30% off employee discount.

Just an option to consider.

GenericUsername

Nobody in my center wears boots/polished leather shoes any longer. It's too hot down here and your feet take a beating from no airflow. Most of the guys in my center wear some form of Nikes/Adidas/New Balance/Under Armor shoe.

ouanling

Skechers has a decent line of durable, black leather work shoes with slip resistant soles. And we get a 30% off employee discount.

Just an option to consider.

In canada we only get 10% off at softmoc but i agree with the shoes. They allow me to wear dark grey sketchers with huge soles. Best shoes for working.

DriverNerd

I'd suggest my Columbia boots but the break-in period was just awful. I think that's true of all boots.
I wear Keen's in the rain/winter because they're so comfortable and the only boots I've never had to break in. I wear a fresh pair and can go through a long day and my feet don't hurt at all, though they do need to be broken in to be loose.

Supraloud84

I'd suggest my Columbia boots but the break-in period was just awful. I think that's true of all boots.
I got a pair of Columbia's myself because I've always had good luck with them previously. I'm 2 weeks in and I'm already smoking the tread off the soles. Very disappointed in them this time around

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1599931751542.jpeg