Best buy holding PS3's till 12/31

bigbrownone

GO BIG RED!!
The Best Buy that is in my loop sold their's yesterday.....the day they were delivered. The Circuit City is holding their Wii's until Christmas Eve.

SpeedBoat

Retired Feeder Driver
My son got his on Friday from Circuit City, it came FEDX 1 day from Chicago. To go with his 32" LCD for his bedroom, I talked him down from a 42". What a DAD!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup1:

rushfan

I don't have Best Buy on my area. To earn extra cash, I sold them (the ones from the hub) on ebay to the fools who would pay that much.

browniehound

My son got his on Friday from Circuit City, it came FEDX 1 day from Chicago. To go with his 32" LCD for his bedroom, I talked him down from a 42". What a DAD!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup1:

Speed, are looking to adopt any new children? I'm in my 30's but I will work around the house and I don't eat that much.:tongue_sm Man, you deserve Dad of the year in my opinion. High Def and Playstation 3 for his ROOM, no less. Looks like you son is reaping the rewards of your hard work and long hours. God bless.

hoser

Industrial Slob
the market is going to get saturated. sony deliberately under-sells the units before christmas to create this hype and greed for their own pleasure, then they flood the market after christmas. just watch. every store is going to have 100+ units on 2 January 2007.

JustAnotherBody

the market is going to get saturated. sony deliberately under-sells the units before christmas to create this hype and greed for their own pleasure, then they flood the market after christmas. just watch. every store is going to have 100+ units on 2 January 2007.

my girlfriend was at walmart today they announced over the pa that they had ps3s