Best lotion for dry hands.

oldngray

nowhere special
81ga522SP%2BL._SL1500_.jpg

First time poster, Reader since i worked as a seasonal driver helper in November 2013. I recently got re-hired as a preloader March 2014 and i'm 2 weeks away from gaining seniority.
I'm looking forward to a successful career with UPS.

Dry hands... I'm sure this is a problem many UPSers have run into. Myself being a man known for legendary soft hands by the local ladies, have been put under the spell of dry hands. Handling 1000+ packages leaves my hands black and dry by the time i clock out. For those who use lotion for dry hands from work (or whatever other endeavors your lotion helps you with). I need a good recommendation for hand/body lotion that will keep my hands nice and tender for the ladies.

Thank you guys for all the info that has helped me through the beginning of my UPS Career, i look forward to being a part of the BrownCafe Community.
I used to have problems with dry hands. When I started to wear gloves year around I stopped have those problems. Try that.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Actually, I delivered to a dermatologist's office just the other day and asked them same question. They gave me a sample bottle of a " cerave " moisturizing lotion. Works great!!!

Cementups

Box Monkey
Personally if I shake a mans hands and they are softer than my wife's I automatically think a little less of him. Not saying its right just being honest.

Especially for being a UPSer for the last 20 years, I have stupidly smooth and soft hands. I wear gloves most of the winter because the wife doesn't like sandpaper hands, plus my hands crack easy and it's super painful.

Don't think less of a person with soft hands. Some people are just built different. If you would ever feel my feet you would wonder how in the hell I could keep them so soft. Like a babies bottom. Even with being on my feet all the time. But my wife can lotion the hell out of hers and they are dry and rough. Yikes!!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
First time poster, Reader since i worked as a seasonal driver helper in November 2013. I recently got re-hired as a preloader March 2014 and i'm 2 weeks away from gaining seniority.

Dry hands... I'm sure this is a problem many UPSers have run into. Myself being a man known for legendary soft hands by the local ladies, have been put under the spell of dry hands. Handling 1000+ packages leaves my hands black and dry by the time i clock out. For those who use lotion for dry hands from work (or whatever other endeavors your lotion helps you with). I need a good recommendation for hand/body lotion that will keep my hands nice and tender for the ladies.

Thank you guys for all the info that has helped me through the beginning of my UPS Career, i look forward to being a part of the BrownCafe Community.
GLOVES, LIVE IT, LEARN IT, LIKE IT. Problem solved, now how would you like to pay for me solving your problem, will that be cash or charge sir? LMFAO

bluebiker

My Johnson makes a great lotion.

I've been waiting for someone to advise the OP to watch "There's Something About Mary"

This post comes the closest.

To the people who mention their hands get cracked during the winter. I used to have that problem and a co-worker said it was because I didn't dry my hands thoroughly after washing them.

I've made a point to make sure my hands were dry when the weather was cold and don't seem to have the problem anymore.

Mack Grant

Bwahahahah!

Quit while you're still ahead.

mundele

Get ironclad box handler gloves from amazon. I go through a pair every three to four weeks but they're well worth it. Not only do they keep my hands clean but I fell pretty hard today on some steps and it kept my hands from cutting open.

Sent using BrownCafe App