Best workday ever...

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
On Friday, started Pre-Load as usual. Was sent down to irregs as i've been doing all week. About 5 minutes into the shift, this trainer Lady asked me if I was who she was looking for, which I was. She told me she was pulling me to train me for P.I.T.O. which I thought was odd cause i've only been employed for here about 6 months. 30 minutes later Im P.I.T.O. certified for the next 3 years and driving the irreg train all over the hub. It felt good. Secondly, I was scheduled to take my road test to get into driving school after pre-load, this definitely helped me relax. Passed my road test, passed my d.o.t. card exam and have school on Monday. pretty sweet Friday if you ask me. Best decision of my life was to switch careers into UPS. I used to be a chef working 12 hour days, no benefits, ****ty pay, working weekends. Life is good. I can understand while alot of people who've only known UPS as job/career (whatever), to complain alot, but for me, UPS is about a million times better than any job i've ever had. Theres not much of a point to this post, just felt like sharing i guess. You are free to trash talk and comment.:happy-very:

"I DARE DO ANYTHING" -SKELETOR-

On Friday, started Pre-Load as usual. Was sent down to irregs as i've been doing all week. About 5 minutes into the shift, this trainer Lady asked me if I was who she was looking for, which I was. She told me she was pulling me to train me for P.I.T.O. which I thought was odd cause i've only been employed for here about 6 months. 30 minutes later Im P.I.T.O. certified for the next 3 years and driving the irreg train all over the hub. It felt good. Secondly, I was scheduled to take my road test to get into driving school after pre-load, this definitely helped me relax. Passed my road test, passed my d.o.t. card exam and have school on Monday. pretty sweet Friday if you ask me. Best decision of my life was to switch careers into UPS. I used to be a chef working 12 hour days, no benefits, ****ty pay, working weekends. Life is good. I can understand while alot of people who've only known UPS as job/career (whatever), to complain alot, but for me, UPS is about a million times better than any job i've ever had. Theres not much of a point to this post, just felt like sharing i guess. You are free to trash talk and comment.:happy-very:

"I DARE DO ANYTHING" -SKELETOR-
You have a future as a sup!...good luck!:anxious:

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
The two happiest days of a UPS'ers life is when they are hired then retired. The rest are varying degrees of suckiness. Good luck.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My best workday ever....it was July..88 degrees outside @3am and muggy as hell...probably hit 99 degrees later that morning. I get into work...it's heavy as hell...my slide's packed. Then my center manager comes up and says, hey we don't really need you today...you wanna go home? That was the best d.....oh wait, that never happens!!! lmao

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I don't know what the acronym translates to, but I know you get PITO certified to drive on UPS property only. So if you have pt shifters who aren't allowed to leave the yard or irreg drivers, they've gone through the PITO training.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My mother came over so I hide her behind the dryer. I used the dryer the next day and forgot Lucy was there and she melted.
It's always something with those friggin women isn't it....air leaks, hot flashes lol. Did you bury her in the backyard....or just toss her in the trash? lol