Bezos does the expected for once.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
Nope, I don't need or want to work 12-13 hour days. We get treated like humans while you are treated like dogs. My hands are still numb from riding around in my new Reach truck with COLD ac while listening to my Sirius radio and stepping over my 2 wheeler with cobwebs on it from lack of use. I make a good living and wouldn't trade jobs. I worked at UPS in the early 70's and made the right move going to Fedex.
What a heart warming story of humanity. Who knew FedEx was such a wonderful company.
I'm sure all your coworkers feel the same as you.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Dano got ran off from the company and still acts like he knows everything. You got caught telling untruths and like dano's contributions. Not exactly a strong character witness. Birds of a feather.
No, Genius, you interpreted what I said as untruthful. In your mind everyone is a liar. You wouldn’t know character if it punched you in the face. It obviously doesn’t exist in your world. Bummer.

Oldfart

No, Genius, you interpreted what I said as untruthful. In your mind everyone is a liar. You wouldn’t know character if it punched you in the face. It obviously doesn’t exist in your world. Bummer.
You SAID you took a picture of a powerpad msg while on lunch? Powerpad shuts down at lunch. Several on here caught that one. Your friend got new tires because a police officer said they needed them. Then when I asked you to clarify the situation, you ADMITTED you were not sure if or how it happened.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You SAID you took a picture of a powerpad msg while on lunch? Powerpad shuts down at lunch. Several on here caught that one. Your friend got new tires because a police officer said they needed them. Then when I asked you to clarify the situation, you ADMITTED you were not sure if or how it happened.
Wrong. I said it was lunchtime. I never said I was at lunch. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I said my friend told me she got new tires because a cop told her her tires were not legal, and she informed the mechanic of the comment. I only know what SHE told ME. How can I vouch for what I don’t see or hear myself? I said from the beginning that she told me that.

Oldfart

I said my friend told me she got new tires because a cop told her her tires were not legal, and she informed the mechanic of the comment. I only know what SHE told ME. How can I vouch for what I don’t see or hear myself? I said from the beginning that she told me that.

It is not a lie if you believe it.

Oldfart

What's your point to all this. I hate my work conditions at ups. I punched out at 9:35 pm last night. Today is looking to be the same. The company has certainly changed since I've been here. But my checks are huge and I'm too far in to leave now. What say you

So because my one complaint about my job is sometimes the hours are long, I live in misery? Is this a correct?
You said it, not me. Bummer