Bidding on routes at another building within region

BrownStains

What does the language in the contract say about bidding on a route at another building that is within the same region? If it is within the same district or region is it not allowed?

CoolStoryBro

download the UPS rising app. There is a search feature. Makes finding stuff in the contract real easy. Most areas don't have the sort of bids you are talking about. This will be particular to your local contracts.

Not for a 2 year driver.. and good luck living anywhere in Hawaii on a ups driver salary....it isn’t Shelton or Aberdeen....
You pitch an umbrella and live on the beach. Most people turn down Hawaii. In 2005 a two year driver was offered to go. And guess what, he turned it down too. Last summer a bunch turned it down.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You pitch an umbrella and live on the beach. Most people turn down Hawaii. In 2005 a two year driver was offered to go. And guess what, he turned it down too. Last summer a bunch turned it down.
Where do you get this insider information from??? I see the list of buildings and who is signed up to go where but that’s where it stops... didn’t know you were that big of a deal in the NW district...

Where do you get this insider information from??? I see the list of buildings and who is signed up to go where but that’s where it stops... didn’t know you were that big of a deal in the NW district...
I don’t even see that. Word of mouth, when others get an offer. Last year I got a 2 month heads up on my transfer. It’s hardly “insider information.” my destruction follows me everywhere.

Dr.Brownz

2 years later everyone in the NW district seems to want to transfer to Bend Oregon. Not sure why seems like an overdeveloped pile of :censored2: