Bidding question

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I buy and sell. I have about a 400 feedback. Always look at a persons percentage, so you know their history.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We buy and sell a good bit.
ebay.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

W was having a little fun with you guys. He started a thread with a UPS-like title and then posted something entirely different.

W and I work out of the same center and we are having issues with bidding, both on delivery routes and vacations. For some reason feeders started their bidding process in January while package won't start until February. We had a pkg driver bid in to feeders---he also bid his vacations in feeders. The driver he is bumping is in limbo until pkg bids. We also started the vacation selection in January. We had a senior driver who was on vacation but rather than call him or wait for him to come back they kept the selection process going by allowing less senior drivers to bid their vacations. He came back and decided to bid a couple of weeks that had already been closed, which was certainly his right. I think they should have waited until he had selected his vacations---it would have been easier for all involved.

I can't recall the last time I have been on e-bay. I bought and sold a few things but was never active on the site.