Bidding week

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I use to like rural routes ….before amazon came around. I like downtown route settings with lots of city hoes always hitting on me.
😎✊

Pullman Brown

I use to like rural routes ….before amazon came around. I like downtown route settings with lots of city hoes always hitting on me.
😎✊

Real reason

88A8EBB4-B020-4954-A30C-35518392E8F0.gif

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

I was on very rural route and getting over a very bad flu so I had very bad liquid poop. There was no way I was making it back to center without pooping myself. I saw a big pull off on my right hand side so I had to pull pants down and squirt liquid poo all over the ground. Zero toilet paper , I used a few info-notices to wipe but didn’t really do much.
🧔‍♂️✊

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I was on very rural route and getting over a very bad flu so I had very bad liquid poop. There was no way I was making it back to center without pooping myself. I saw a big pull off on my right hand side so I had to pull pants down and squirt liquid poo all over the ground. Zero toilet paper , I used a few info-notices to wipe but didn’t really do much.
🧔‍♂️✊
I’m gonna go die now

Pullman Brown

🧔‍♂️✊

95C6BABD-07A8-4E22-B8E7-AE572E93868C.gif

SandSpida

🧔‍♂️✊
Might as well post the pictures if your going to give all that info.

GenericUsername

I like high density routes with low miles. Give me those 200 stop days with less than 40 miles over the ones with 70+ miles and 150 stops. My current route has a lot of mail rooms to drop off in with around 40 miles. It's great.