Biden asks Congress to avert railroad strike.

Nah
Say the words instead of deleting my post. Say what [censored] means and what [censored] means.

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that mean
By that logic, shouldn't you be modded for thwarting the filters?

100%

I want Teamsters to send me another flyer on why teamsters should be voting for Biden, and against everything that helps
Workers??? Seriously WTH was he suppose to do for us? He just destroyed our union and any chance at bargaining next year. WE CANT BARGAIN OF WE CANT STRIKE! I was told for so long this is what trump would do???

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Search the news for the past few days, tough guy Sean O'Brien is no where to be found? He is just the President of 1.3 million union members...

...House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said lawmakers will vote Wednesday to impose a tentative contract deal struck in September. "We must avoid a strike," she said Tuesday after a meeting with Biden.

Sounds like tough guy O'Brien is in agreement with Big Nancy.

...When O’Brien claimed that the enemy was not in the room or on the stage, he said more than he intended. He and the BLET shared both with Nancy Pelosi, who had closed ranks with Republicans in preparing anti-strike legislation in case workers had gone on strike last month. Also attending on the second day was Labor Secretary Marty Walsh, who played the leading role in brokering the deal under threat of congressional injunction. These are the enemies of railroaders, whom they would not even have allowed to speak without getting booed off the stage. But for the bureaucracy, these are fast friends and allies.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
WE CANT BARGAIN OF WE CANT STRIKE! I was told for so long this is what trump would do???
troy-laugh.gif

Thanks for playing, no refunds

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
cost to nation $2B a day if strike happens.......like we need another excuse for higher prices.
They turned down a 25% raise.
There is no point to unions at all if every strike can (and will) be averted by invoking national security or the economic impact

the total cooperation of corporations and unions with the govt is the literal textbook definition of fascism (not the fake Twitter outrage definition)

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
i don't believe the screwing nonsense. i think you're a union trying to sell the best improvements you can get. more power to you hope you get the best contract you can get. but you live better than 99 percent of the world and yes that does matter . you do compare similar jobs and figure out where you're at in overall pay and working conditions.
you're the railroad . country needs you to run and if you walk they will send you back.

That is one of the most anti-American commie bs posts I've ever read. Must be a troll.

Last edited: