Biden directly responsible for bloody Kabul Thursday !!!

BeefiestMass

So you didn't know that zero died in the past 18 months?
I did not. Just looked it up, though. No combat deaths in 18 months, coinciding w when Trump announced withdrawal, which is the course we should continue to follow regardless of any attack tempting the media and those in power to keep us stuck over there.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Instagram post from a week before she was killed at the airport...
E94m4H2XsAguqig.jpeg

The big package

U should b more mad at the lives lost all around bc the war started to begin with

Grow up
I was not a big fan of this war from day one , but this is what we were dealt and we've had zero casualties over the last two years . But this man child who's clearly senile evacuated the area backwards . He removed the military out first and left the people and equipment behind . That is not a leader ! That is a president that has no idea what he's doing and it cost 13 soldiers their lives !!! But you already knew this !!! It's pretty clear every person that voted for this professional buffoon politician is trying to justify in their own mind why they voted for this guy And trying to justify the loss of these 13 great soldiers !!!

rickyb

I was not a big fan of this war from day one , but this is what we were dealt and we've had zero casualties over the last two years . But this man child who's clearly senile evacuated the area backwards . He removed the military out first and left the people and equipment behind . That is not a leader ! That is a president that has no idea what he's doing and it cost 13 soldiers their lives !!! But you already knew this !!! It's pretty clear every person that voted for this professional buffoon politician is trying to justify in their own mind why they voted for this guy And trying to justify the loss of these 13 great soldiers !!!
Biden is corrupt and crazy no doubt. Trumpet was corrupt. The wars kills tons of ppl and injure or cause financial and environmental harm. Lets end the wars

cachmeifucan

I voted for trump twice. But trump announced the withdrawal long ago so anyone there is a idiot. I blame the people that we were forced to help evacuate. Joes plan was horrible but what kind of American lives there let them stay there make Afghanistan great again. Let this be the laat time they kill a service member.

vantexan

I voted for trump twice. But trump announced the withdrawal long ago so anyone there is a idiot. I blame the people that we were forced to help evacuate. Joes plan was horrible but what kind of American lives there let them stay there make Afghanistan great again. Let this be the laat time they kill a service member.
Our government employed a lot of civilian contractors to do all kinds of work. The Americans there aren't there on a lark.

cachmeifucan

Our government employed a lot of civilian contractors to do all kinds of work. The Americans there aren't there on a lark.
Ok and they knew Trump ordered a withdrawal in may and sloppy joe extension to August. Anyone there knew the risk should of been gone long ago very naive