Biden Eliminates Yet More Union Jobs

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

vantexan

DriverNerd

im not sure cops should have unions
This I disagree with. Yes, it does protect some lousy ones from losing their job, but cops are under so much scrutiny now and everything is filmed (whether dash cam, body cam, or cell phones) that they'd be firing them for the stupidest thing that goes viral.

rickyb

So you want to pick and choose who gets representation?
This I disagree with. Yes, it does protect some lousy ones from losing their job, but cops are under so much scrutiny now and everything is filmed (whether dash cam, body cam, or cell phones) that they'd be firing them for the stupidest thing that goes viral.
the cop unions are anti police accountability / reform

so alex vitale author of end of policing is against police unions

would be interesting to hear other perspectives on it

floridays

In my White House, you’ll always be welcome. You’ll always be welcome. Labor will always be welcome. You know, you’ve heard me say many times: I intend to be the most pro-union President leading the most pro-union administration in American history.

floridays

In my White House, you’ll always be welcome. You’ll always be welcome. Labor will always be welcome. You know, you’ve heard me say many times: I intend to be the most pro-union President leading the most pro-union administration in American history.

Hey lunch bucket

rickyb

his nickname was senator credit card

his track record speaks for itself. not a mystery who he is.

same for trump. trump had an awful track record.

floridays

his nickname was senator credit card

his track record speaks for itself. not a mystery who he is.

same for trump. trump had an awful track record.
Hello ricky, how's life and the gonna be a nurse business treating you?

You know I can't follow half the :poop: you talk about, matrix this matrix that........ I still like you, don't know why but I do

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1660389259754.png

Wally

Just before the end of the Trump administration, the ICE Council signed a controversial agreement with the Department of Homeland Security giving the union chapter a say in policy changes that the Biden team wanted to make. The new administration “disapproved” of the agreement.

Wally

A big part of this is to stop whistle-blowing. The open borders agenda tops any union worker interest. The union vote is something automatic for Democrats, so labor is their beotch. We've see this when Biden first thing, eliminated union pipeline jobs. Union leaders across the board were silent.

Illegal's flooding in, suppressing wages for average Americans, are more important than you.

rickyb

Hello ricky, how's life and the gonna be a nurse business treating you?

You know I can't follow half the :poop: you talk about, matrix this matrix that........ I still like you, don't know why but I do
im guilty of not party rocking hard enough

me and nurse friends are going para :censored2:ing gliding tomorrow finally. only 2 months late :S

try and look at matrix this matrix that = bible this bible that