Biden's Saudi bro !!!

The big package

So-called President Joe Biden gives a fist pump to the crown Prince of Saudi Arabia . (You know , the guy he called a murderer ) showing some affection 😘 while trying to get more oil to the United States and being Denied .
At least he made a new friend / hitman . A brother from another mother . Onto Iran to kiss more murders butts ! Taxpayer money well spent

The big package

16579780056448784907374963038952.jpg

Box Ox

I don't understand why Biden even bothered to go to Saudi Arabia if he was just there to do more complaining about Khashoggi. The MSM might think it was a smooth move but regular Americans are gonna interpret this as another ":censored2: you" from the Administration.

"Biden came to Jeddah seeking solutions to one of his top political problems at home -- sky-high gas prices -- as diplomacy with Saudi Arabia in the Middle East was seen as one of the few routes he could take to bring down prices that are putting strain on millions of Americans.

But White House officials say the President won't be returning to Washington on Saturday with explicit oil production increases."

🙄

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don't understand why Biden even bothered to go to Saudi Arabia if he was just there to do more complaining about Khashoggi. The MSM might think it was a smooth move but regular Americans are gonna interpret it as another ":censored2: you" from the Administration.

"Biden came to Jeddah seeking solutions to one of his top political problems at home -- sky-high gas prices -- as diplomacy with Saudi Arabia in the Middle East was seen as one of the few routes he could take to bring down prices that are putting strain on millions of Americans.

But White House officials say the President won't be returning to Washington on Saturday with explicit oil production increases."

🙄
He’s despised by the Saudis.

rickyb

So-called President Joe Biden gives a fist pump to the crown Prince of Saudi Arabia . (You know , the guy he called a murderer ) showing some affection 😘 while trying to get more oil to the United States and being Denied .
At least he made a new friend / hitman . A brother from another mother . Onto Iran to kiss more murders butts ! Taxpayer money well spent
saudi arabia probably alot like russia

theyre imperialist (pretty sure theyve invaded some country last decade and causing a famine...yemen?), they have tons of oil, theyre a dictatorship.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
saudi arabia probably alot like russia

theyre imperialist (pretty sure theyve invaded some country last decade and causing a famine...yemen?), they have tons of oil, theyre a dictatorship.
They attacked the Iranian backed rebels in Yemen after they attacked Saudi Arabia first.