Biden signs executive order mandating vaccination.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
People were outright murdered in hospitals and it’s still going on. Everyone should want to get to the bottom of this
Once you are admitted to a hospital with covid, they will not give you monoclonal antibodies! If you go to an ER you can get it. It’s a giant conspiracy.

Remember that the only choice the democrat party supports is for a woman (yes a woman because only women can have children it’s offensive I know) to kill her child prior to he or she (there’s only two genders he or she that’s right that’s real science) being born

UnionStrong

Remember that the only choice the democrat party supports is for a woman (yes a woman because only women can have children it’s offensive I know) to kill her child prior to he or she (there’s only two genders he or she that’s right that’s real science) being born
Fits with population control

BigGuy2732

Do NOT get admitted to the ICU. They’re putting the unvaxxed on ventilators specifically to murder you and sacrifice you to their COVID demon god. Things don’t change. Aztecs we’re rolling heads down the pyramids, we are putting people on ventilators.

UnionStrong

When are the concentration camps gonna be implemented
Since when is OSHA in the business of my personal health care? Last I checked they were under the dept of labor. Work hazards and safety violations not personal health care. Another reason the mandate will not pass constitutional muster and they know it.

Since when is OSHA in the business of my personal health care? Last I checked they were under the dept of labor. Work hazards and safety violations not personal health care. Another reason the mandate will not pass constitutional muster and they know it.
The Democrats are so far outside the constitution and informed consent they’re on another planet and they’re looking to destroy the civil society and create chaos on a daily basis. They want to deny you a job deny you basic human rights like buying food or medicine if you won’t take dangerous experimental medicine

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Do NOT get admitted to the ICU. They’re putting the unvaxxed on ventilators specifically to murder you and sacrifice you to their COVID demon god. Things don’t change. Aztecs we’re rolling heads down the pyramids, we are putting people on ventilators.
Why would someone unvaccinated even go to the hospital for COVID? It's just the sniffles. Die at home.

oldngray

nowhere special
9630227c.gif

Nobody died at home from covid. Only in nursing homes and hospitals where they either falsified the cause of death or killed them on purpose
When I say killed on purpose I mean either by denying effective cheap treatments or by just hooking them up to a ventilator which is a death sentence for anyone with a respiratory infection