BIDEN'S "ROBIN HOOD" ECONOMIC PLAN FOR AMERICA

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lol how you gonna brag on how much you make on a board where everyone does the same jobs for the same company for the same wages?
Itwillbefine is a FedEx Ground overseer, errr 'business owner', who does fred's work by keeping his slave labor in line.

She cries about low wages yet that's what she pays.

She cries about healthcare yet doesn't offer it to her employees.

She cries about social security yet offers no retirement benefits.

She cries about fossil fuels yet that's what her trucks use.

Just typical left wing hypocrisy.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I just say I’ve seen people that have settled for that and will never get off their ass to go get themselves more than that.
I grew up with people like that all around me. They never change.
I noticed their kids do the same. It's like you're born with the ability to work the system so you don't have to work.

El Correcto

god is dead
I grew up with people like that all around me. They never change.
I noticed their kids do the same. It's like you're born with the ability to work the system so you don't have to work.
And it’s hard to hate and blame pathetic people.
You just got to remember you are not helping addicts or bums by enabling their life style.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Except the users don’t want to accept the consequences of their choice.

Willing to bet no one close to you is or has suffered from drug addiction.
Wrong. My spouse was addicted to prescription opiates while dealing with spinal issues.

Known quite a few alcoholics and even had a close friend die as a result of it but you don't see the government banning that drug. Why does big government get to decide which drugs are legal and which aren't. Should be a personal decision as to what one ingests into their own body.

El Correcto

god is dead
Wrong. My spouse was addicted to prescription opiates while dealing with spinal issues.

Known quite a few alcoholics and even had a close friend die as a result of it but you don't see the government banning that drug. Why does big government get to decide which drugs are legal and which aren't. Should be a personal decision as to what one ingests into their own body.
Because it causes undue strain on our social safety net. I agree with you, but you can’t have freedom when people are having to shell out money to support you, they will want a say in what their dollars subsidize.

Move off the government tit and live a life of freedom. Have at it.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Because it causes undue strain on our social safety net. I agree with you, but you can’t have freedom when people are having to shell out money to support you, they will want a say in what their dollars subsidize.

Move off the government tit and live a life of freedom. Have at it.
Consumption of alcoholic beverages causes undue strain on our social safety net. Let's have Prohibition II.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Itwillbefine is a FedEx Ground overseer, errr 'business owner', who does fred's work by keeping his slave labor in line.

She cries about low wages yet that's what she pays.

She cries about healthcare yet doesn't offer it to her employees.

She cries about social security yet offers no retirement benefits.

She cries about fossil fuels yet that's what her trucks use.

Just typical left wing hypocrisy.
Oh, one of them....
I’ve seen a few of their trucks.
Barely roadworthy.
“Maintained” at a bare minimum. Trading blue smoke and the drivers were about 300 pounds with minimum lean muscle.
She probably looks like her avatar.

It will be fine

How can you even thank the guy, if anyone tries to talk to him off script he is Casper the dementia ridden ghosting out of there.
The fact that this is still the best attack the right has for Joe says a lot. Joe just gave an hour plus speech full of small ad libs showing he’s still got it, but the clown show right still cries about dementia. The right has nothing.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The fact that this is still the best attack the right has for Joe says a lot. Joe just gave an hour plus speech full of small ad libs showing he’s still got it, but the clown show right still cries about dementia. The right has nothing.
He's a clown and a pos. It's pathetic when you think speaking for an hour is a major accomplishment. But then look at the source....

Can you follow that simple sentence? You've been having trouble keeping up.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
FFS lady, sloppy joe was a bumbling slurring mess after 10 minutes. Wake up.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

So who did your wife blame for her addiction? How often do you need to go out to the hood to buy heroin for her problem?

It will be fine

He's a clown and a pos. It's pathetic when you think speaking for an hour is a major accomplishment. But then look at the source....

Can you follow that simple sentence? You've been having trouble keeping up.
I enjoy that you continue to prove my point that right wingers can’t debate issues. All you ever have is personal attacks. It’s sad, but it’s what happens when your ideology is so provably wrong.