BIDEN'S "ROBIN HOOD" ECONOMIC PLAN FOR AMERICA

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I enjoy that you continue to prove my point that right wingers can’t debate issues. All you ever have is personal attacks. It’s sad, but it’s what happens when your ideology is so provably wrong.
I don't "debate" with people with their heads up & locked.

You must be doing too much fentanyl and a 40 of malt liquor today. You're more delusional than normal and that is typically over the top with your most beloved leader.

Why don't you go find a FDX site? Is it because FDX Ground is basically a parasitic entity of Express and you're not "appreciated" there (either)?
You know that, don't you....Too personal for you? Tough!

El Correcto

god is dead
The fact that this is still the best attack the right has for Joe says a lot. Joe just gave an hour plus speech full of small ad libs showing he’s still got it, but the clown show right still cries about dementia. The right has nothing.
What do you mean attack. I’m stating facts the guy doesn’t answer questions and can’t even make it through a speech.

It will be fine

I don't "debate" with people with their heads up & locked.

You must be doing too much fentanyl and a 40 of malt liquor today. You're more delusional than normal and that is typically over the top with your most beloved leader.

Why don't you go find a FDX site? Is it because FDX Ground is basically a parasitic entity of Express and you're not "appreciated" there (either)?
You know that, don't you....Too personal for you? Tough!
Blah blah, personal attack, blah blah. Are you a DIDO alt?

El Correcto

god is dead
He made it through an hour long speech a few days ago. What facts are you stating exactly?
with plenty of gaffs. Also back to the answering question part. When has Biden ever sat down for unscripted questions? He doesn’t. Why do they usher him off stage if confronted with one?

Let the man get out there and speak his dementia ridden mind, you will see a president falling apart mentally.

It will be fine

with plenty of gaffs. Also back to the answering question part. When has Biden ever sat down for unscripted questions? He doesn’t. Why do they usher him off stage if confronted with one?

Let the man get out there and speak his dementia ridden mind, you will see a president falling apart mentally.
He did a press conference a few weeks ago. You know you can watch all these, right? You don’t have to regurgitate right wing propaganda.

meritocracy

friend their profits. Companies aren't gonna fire people over a tax or wage increase. They need workers to make their profits in the first place.

squeeze profits not wages.png

It will be fine

Reading teleprompters. Some presidents just refer to the teleprompter, not read it verbatim.
A man in cognitive decline would not be able to do that. Joe was good, he threw in plenty of small asides that weren’t scripted. Not everyone is Bill Clinton that can bs his way through 10 minutes of a SOTU address without a teleprompter.

vantexan

A man in cognitive decline would not be able to do that. Joe was good, he threw in plenty of small asides that weren’t scripted. Not everyone is Bill Clinton that can bs his way through 10 minutes of a SOTU address without a teleprompter.
How do you know they weren't scripted? At this point pretty certain there's an opening in his back where the hand goes in to control him.

It will be fine

How do you know they weren't scripted? At this point pretty certain there's an opening in his back where the hand goes in to control him.
The text of the speech is available. I understand the virus getting under control and 6% GDP growth doesn’t leave much to attack but the grasping from the right is pretty sad.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Looked like dementia.
The guy was a mess.
Mumbling.
Slurring.

What kind of nutcase couldn't see that?
She’s not a nutcase. Just taken in by Dementia Joe’s starched jeans, no socks with penny loafers, AviTor sunglasses and pleather jacket.
She may get wet just reading this.
Oh and she probably gets free :censored2: that we pay for.