Big announcement 18th july

Tiny Panda

I was told earlier it's likely either a buyout of one of our European competitors or a link up with Amazon, i'm going for the latter as there has been a huge Amazon hub built next to our London hub and currently another under construction across the road from our other main hub

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I was told earlier it's likely either a buyout of one of our European competitors or a link up with Amazon, i'm going for the latter as there has been a huge Amazon hub built next to our London hub and currently another under construction across the road from our other main hub
congrats

JustDeliverIt

That they made a mistake on the retro checks. Please, everyone return them to your center to be processed. You will receive new ones is 2-4 months. Maybe

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I've been seeing Amazon trailers on some of our yards. I don't know who is pulling them to the hubs, but I wouldn't be surprised if they had some kind of deal announced with the devil that is Amazon!

KoennenTiger

My center mngr told me today that he thought they were going to announce that we were dropping Amazon air. He was serious. He said that mngmt was surprised when they didn't.

:speechless2:

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
My center mngr told me today that he thought they were going to announce that we were dropping Amazon air. He was serious. He said that mngmt was surprised when they didn't.

:speechless2:

That would put Amazon in a bad way but I don't believe it. Buildings close enough to drive some of their air from SDFAS are adding permanent runs to bring in the extra volume. We are getting extra loads daily because of this extra volume.