Big Bonus for managers

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Are you more productive?
That's beside the point. They can push all they want and I'll just do the minimum.

You on the other hand are certainly more productive...when it comes to muddying the waters, confusing the issues and being your usual corporate apologist self. Lame.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
That's beside the point. They can push all they want and I'll just do the minimum.

You on the other hand are certainly more productive...when it comes to muddying the waters, confusing the issues and being your usual corporate apologist self. Lame.

Minimum effort, minimum work, minimum thinking...

vantexan

I know. It's funny how the biggest complainers still show up for work each day at such a terrible company. Not that there aren't plenty of problems to fix, but still...
What you don't seem to get is most of us like the work, we just want honesty(and fair pay)from our employer. Being lied to and cheated after many years of hard work tends to eat at us. Do you think we should just shrug it off and walk around with a big smile?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Dano purposely just doesn't get it.

He's a paid shill to object to our opinions and paint a pretty picture of a garbage company. And badly at that I might add.

Purplepackage

What you don't seem to get is most of us like the work, we just want honesty(and fair pay)from our employer. Being lied to and cheated after many years of hard work tends to eat at us. Do you think we should just shrug it off and walk around with a big smile?

This 100% I like this job and I new that within my first 2 months doing it, I really can't see myself doing anything else but that being said my wife also works so together we make a good living and I can say I like my job something a lot of people can't say. But there are things that need to change

bbsam

Staff member
Maybe walk away with a big smile?