Big brown, not in my town…

textat3

They are for the sleeper teams….teams of drivers will work together and alternate between delivering and sleeping. 12 on 12 off for 4 days….part of the new work life balance Carol wants…the 8000 shelf will be the berthing area.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
They are for the sleeper teams….teams of drivers will work together and alternate between delivering and sleeping. 12 on 12 off for 4 days….part of the new work life balance Carol wants…the 8000 shelf will be the berthing area.

They’d better at least give me some bungee cords to strap in back there.

rustys954rr

Are those for airport service? Seeing how they have the planes paint style. We used to have a yellow package car that was fitted with seats as a crew vehicle. It was decaled just like a brown truck.

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I saw a few of these plain white ones like in the picture (no ups logo though) also. I was told by the person driving it that they have a LOT more shelf space.
We have a few plain white ones where I’m at…..I don’t know about more shelf space but the bottom shelves fold up to make more room.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Orlando? I'm not the least bit surprised. I'll give them this, they sure knew an out of town driver when they walked into the mechanics bay. Like coach roaches scattering when the light turned on. If you happened to catch one that wasn't paying attention.....all you got out of him was "Oh that's Bif's job and he's on lunch". Lol!
Jax is the same way. I needed a drive tire replaced one morning, I was going long so I needed it done now. Every mechanic I came to tried to pawn me off to another mechanic. I finally had to go to their supervisor, thankfully I know him because I’ve been here a while and have worked in just about every department and told him what was going on. He had to personally grab a mechanic and force him to change my tire. BS.

RUDoneYet

Probably a cost saving measure. Cheaper and easier to buy a fleet of white trucks and slap some decals on them than get them custom matched in Pullman Brown. Also cheaper to fix.
@sailfish nice job on knowing the proper color name. My guess is fewer and fewer people know or care that Jim C. bought that out since A). Pullman denotes high class service and B). it hid dirt fairly well.