Big Mistake

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
tenor.gif

It's almost over.

Dough99

FBE2BF6D-54EA-4ADA-AB8D-4B4503CAB3E4.jpeg
You are not forced to work at a "low paying" job represented by a union that "made a big mistake" and "lost again". Think of it as trading up, not giving up a low paying job. I don't want the company I work for to go belly up because you think that we should get extra pay.

I am proud to be at higher risk, delivering medications and comfort (Zappos) to people right now. Our jobs have never had a greater positive impact to our fellow Americans than this moment. We are helping keep our economy afloat. Do you want to be a part of that or not?
FBE2BF6D-54EA-4ADA-AB8D-4B4503CAB3E4.jpeg

Over70irregs

You are not forced to work at a "low paying" job represented by a union that "made a big mistake" and "lost again". Think of it as trading up, not giving up a low paying job. I don't want the company I work for to go belly up because you think that we should get extra pay.

I am proud to be at higher risk, delivering medications and comfort (Zappos) to people right now. Our jobs have never had a greater positive impact to our fellow Americans than this moment. We are helping keep our economy afloat. Do you want to be a part of that or not?
Not

Indecisi0n

The Union has lost again to UPS. The coronavirus agreement was signed to soon. Many corporations are offering hazard pay. The union must have decided higher wages Wasnt a priority.
Oh no, we blew our load way too soon ! All we can do now is clean up and go home to mommy. Hopefully she has left overs in the fridge.

Dr.Brownz

UPS IS STILL MAKING RECORD PROFITS. STOP WITH YOUR CORPORATE STOCKHOLM SYNDROME