Big push to get the head counts correct ....

Seeing a big push to get the head counts correct on all levels ... meaning who is actually on payroll - and at what location... makes one wonder ( A. Why are they not correct to begin with. B. Why the " need this done ASAP" ?

Indecisi0n

It's because when someone goes out on disability they show as still on the books . Problem with that is if 5 guys are on disability in a center it looks like staffing is good when in actuality they are down 5 guys . We only been doing this for 110 year though so I guess it takes time to iron out this problems .

Glenlake55Wally

Seeing a big push to get the head counts correct on all levels ... meaning who is actually on payroll - and at what location... makes one wonder ( A. Why are they not correct to begin with. B. Why the " need this done ASAP" ?

What do you mean by "and at what location"??? I don't want the fkers trying to figure out my location, especially on work from home days! This doesn't sound good.

drbrownsox

I was asked by finance a few weeks ago to verify head count.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
What do you mean by "and at what location"??? I don't want the fkers trying to figure out my location, especially on work from home days! This doesn't sound good.

Don't Worry..They will never find you, after all it will be Corporate HR who would be doing the looking..:didimiss: