Big trouble / falsly accused

bbsam

Staff member
I had it explained to me years ago by a sup at UPS. As far as they were concerned, it didn't matter if she was my friend and I was just kidding around. If she filed a complaint, I was gone. I decided not to test that statement.

BleedsBrown

Ive always been told SH is one of the 3 things that will get you fired no questions asked at ups...the other two are fighting and stealing. This rule is NOT taken lightly in my hub, out of 250 workers on my shift we only have 25 or so women working on the floor at night. Because of this management has made it crystal clear to us that SH in any form will absolutely not be tolerated. Fighting is that same way. 0 tolernace policy, however weve had so many theft problems in the last year they make us take our shoes off leaving work some nights! They have had a hard time catching and prooving alot of the cases all they know is stuff has gone missing and we the PT's have to pay the price by loosing what little privelidges we had like mp3 players and coolers when the ones they have caught have been management and full timers!