Bigger than USPS

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
If I read your chart right top pay in 2018 was over 35 an hour. But hey who knows. I'm just saying what I've been told by people who work there

When reading the chart you have to keep in mind that for those hired after 2012 only the pay steps in the yellow box is what they can make, level 8 and below have lower pay scales for people hired 2012 and later.

The pay grades 8-11 are for skilled positions like plant engineer mechanics, auto mechanics and CDL semi drivers.

Auto mechanics are 8 or 9s and a few 10s PE type jobs are anywhere from 8-11 and class A drivers are grade 8

Clerks are in the middle grades and some package handlers with porter type jobs being grade 3

The first page I posted is APWU they cover the clerks, mechanics truck drivers, package handlers etc. the top of that pay scale where it shows red circled is not for current employees, that is for union officers.

The 2018 pay scale is still in effect because they are waiting for the arbitration award on their new contract.

The second pay scale I posted is for letter carriers. Remember it takes 12 years AFTER becoming full time regular to make 32 a hour or so.