Bill Barr

floridays

Can't wait for the IG's report on who said what to get those FISA Warrants against Carter Page.
I wouldn't be too giddy, then again it may be a legitimate investigation and the truth may be exposed.
Personally, I'm up for another special prosecutor, specific crimes have been referred.
Only the deceased don't understand what the republic has been dragged through for two years for nothing other than a silent coup. It is revealed to the point of criminal referrals, lets put the final nail in some coffins.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
I wouldn't be too giddy, then again it may be a legitimate investigation and the truth may be exposed.
Personally, I'm up for another special prosecutor, specific crimes have been referred.
Only the deceased don't understand what the republic has been dragged through for two years for nothing other than a silent coup. It is revealed to the point of criminal referrals, lets put the final nail in some coffins.

I'm all for nailing the guy against the wall if he committed a crime but it's been 2 years now and nothing has been proven. Mueller accomplished absolutely nothing except taking down shady characters who were shady before they came on the campaign trail. Other than than that absolutely nothing. Is Trump guilty of surrounding himself with not so great people? Yes mueller proved that. He's guilty of saying stupid things and being on Twitter way too much but past that what has the guy done? Nothing by what Robert mueller found. Now you have Democrats so convinced he did something were going after tax returns. Could something be there? Yes there probably is and it wouldn't surprise me. The ultra wealthy pay accountants a boatload of money to hide money and make tax burden as little as possible.

oldngray

nowhere special
I'm all for nailing the guy against the wall if he committed a crime but it's been 2 years now and nothing has been proven. Mueller accomplished absolutely nothing except taking down shady characters who were shady before they came on the campaign trail. Other than than that absolutely nothing. Is Trump guilty of surrounding himself with not so great people? Yes mueller proved that. He's guilty of saying stupid things and being on Twitter way too much but past that what has the guy done? Nothing by what Robert mueller found. Now you have Democrats so convinced he did something were going after tax returns. Could something be there? Yes there probably is and it wouldn't surprise me. The ultra wealthy pay accountants a boatload of money to hide money and make tax burden as little as possible.

Even if everything in his taxes turn out to be legit Dems will jump on anything they see but don't like. Even though its legal.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Even if everything in his taxes turn out to be legit Dems will jump on anything they see but don't like. Even though its legal.

I agree completely. At this point they will take anything they can get. Hell it could be a picture of him Jay walking from 1985 and they would wave it in front on Congress saying see I knew he was a criminal all along. I'm surprised we haven't hear what a bully and awful person he is for shaving Vince McMahons hair in the middle of the ring at WrestleMania.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I want all members of Congress to release their tax returns first. Let's see just how many have become millionaires since first being elected.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I agree completely. At this point they will take anything they can get. Hell it could be a picture of him Jay walking from 1985 and they would wave it in front on Congress saying see I knew he was a criminal all along. I'm surprised we haven't hear what a bully and awful person he is for shaving Vince McMahons hair in the middle of the ring at WrestleMania.

The Trump presidency is the WWF.

Sportello

Banned
Can a sitting president be indicted?

newfie

The report could be released fully unredacted and the Dems would still whine & cry!!!

You had a vision? That will definitely happen Thursday.

They will cling to some ambiguous wording as a sign there is more buried in the redacted areas. They are following the most transparent script in the world.

BrownArmy

You had a vision? That will definitely happen Thursday.

They will cling to some ambiguous wording as a sign there is more buried in the redacted areas. They are following the most transparent script in the world.

You know the guy is a criminal, and you don't care.

Nothing wrong.