Bill Barr

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
:picture:
View attachment 243792

Useful idiot - Wikipedia

In political jargon, a useful idiot is a term for a person perceived as a propagandist for a cause whose goals they are not fully aware of, and who is used cynically by the leaders of the cause.
source.gif
QRcFcVC.gif

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

BrownArmy

Wow, y'all are on fire tonight with the scathing analysis! Maybe there's something to what Bernie and AOC are pushing after all? :rofl:

I hear you.

The only thing Trump has accomplished is McConnell pushing through judges.

The tax-cut nonsense was a bust, unless you’re uber-rich or an uber-rich corporation.

Wall?

Coal Jobs?

Immigration?

The Republicans will keep dementia-Trump around for another term, so they can push through more Judges.

You think McConnell likes Trump?

Lulz

vantexan

I hear you.

The only thing Trump has accomplished is McConnell pushing through judges.

The tax-cut nonsense was a bust, unless you’re uber-rich or an uber-rich corporation.

Wall?

Coal Jobs?

Immigration?

The Republicans will keep dementia-Trump around for another term, so they can push through more Judges.

You think McConnell likes Trump?

Lulz
Trump has made it possible for business to flourish. The last administration put anchors on business. You haters want instant results or else you slam the opposition president. But look the other way when your guy struggles.

newfie

I can't speak for everyone.

You sidestepped the point. There aren't too many truck drivers becoming millionaires. Those that do would have a very difficult time doing so while living and working in the DC area. Not an issue for our politicians though.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
There's a new sheriff in town. Don't be premature in your smugness.

Love the Wild West analogy. Yep, and Barr is one of those corrupt sheriffs that do the bidding of the ranch baron and screw the townspeople. Clint Eastwood will be there soon to take him out and restore the rule of law.

Cue Spaghetti Western soundtrack.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
You sidestepped the point. There aren't too many truck drivers becoming millionaires. Those that do would have a very difficult time doing so while living and working in the DC area. Not an issue for our politicians though.
Let's prove it by making everyone that serves reveal their taxes and finances. Everyone.

floridays

Can a sitting president be indicted?
You know the answer as well as I do.
Nothing in the Constitution allows for it.
Impeachment and conviction is the means given, in the Constitution to remove a president. You knew that as well.
Removed from office, fair game.

You guys gotta do what you feel like ya gotta do.
I can deal with them apples.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Along with tax returns , I want them to provide email, twitter, and all other passwords.
Let's just see what kind of people we have to trust with running our government.