Bill Barr

oldngray

nowhere special
Does it matter who was President?
It happened during the Obama presidency. Why won't Trump admit it and blame Russia for their actions?
goalposts-def.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It happened during the Obama presidency. Why won't Trump admit it and blame Russia for their actions?
You dont understand, if he says russia did whatever then the left says that negates you win as president. He dont want the left making excuses and trying to take it away

Turdferguson

Just a turd
You dont understand, if he says russia did whatever then the left says that negates you win as president. He dont want the left making excuses and trying to take it away
What is he a two year old?
His pride and ego are why they have had to spend all that money for the last two years and it's like pulling teeth just to get you all to acknowledge that Russia interfered in the election

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
What is he a two year old?
His pride and ego are why they have had to spend all that money for the last two years and it's like pulling teeth just to get you all to acknowledge that Russia interfered in the election
I have brothers and when i used to beat my brother at something he would say i cheated. It takes away from the win and it makes you angry

bacha29

The entire matter will still come down to when Congress gets to see the redacted part of the report and his tax returns. Just about everything on the congressional legislative agenda will be set aside until it sees that information. If Trump really and truly has nothing to hide therefore he should turn it all over If what he says is true it will absolve him and allow him to move smoothly toward a second term.
In spite of the Watergate investigation Nixon won reelection easily primarily due to the fact that the investigation wasn't far enough along to really hurt him. Trump on the other hand may not have that advantage working for him.