Bill Barr

newfie

Trump governs for the 30-odd percent of Americans who approve of him. It's government by a minority, for the minority, as in he only does what his base would approve of him doing.

liberal polls are what allowed Hillary to stay home when she should have been working harder. I approve of those polls and hope they keep getting it wrong.

newfie

You're kidding, right?

absolutely not , I think Obama should have released all of his records and trump should have too. it is however hypocrisy to cry about trump hiding his tax returns when Obama had many of his records sealed. Full transparency kills this waste of an argument.

newfie

The guy can’t name a single “job killing regulation” that Trump got rid of without having to search for some, but he “knows” it happened. Such brazen compliance with propaganda and he doesn’t even see it. Sad.

This may be the dumbest line of argument you have ever tried to run here and there has been many of yours to choose from. what person actually would memorize deregulatory acts and their specific affects just on the chance that someone might ask them for that information on a freakin message board.

vantexan

The guy can’t name a single “job killing regulation” that Trump got rid of without having to search for some, but he “knows” it happened. Such brazen compliance with propaganda and he doesn’t even see it. Sad.
What I do know is Trump rescinded a lot of regulations and cut the corporate tax rate. This lead businessmen to feel they could keep more of their money, spurring them to create business and invest. And there was a very noticeable bump up in activity as a result. If your partisan blinders won't allow you to see that then what's the point in arguing with you?

vantexan

This may be the dumbest line of argument you have ever tried to run here and there has been many of yours to choose from. what person actually would memorize deregulatory acts and their specific affects just on the chance that someone might ask them for that information on a freakin message board.
And refuses to Google it, expecting me to prove everything.