Bill Cosby on topic

Do you think he is guilty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EHwwPumd2xaN2.gif

So what you are really saying is that it is impossible for a black man to not be guilty of something...
Nice...
Real nice...
Do not pull that :censored2: with me. I grew up watching Fat Albert and many other Cosby shows. He also did some outstanding stand up comedy.
I really think he is a pervert but I also think that a bunch of free money whores are piling on .

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't think he's guilty, or at least not guilty as many times as he's been accused.
GOLD DIGGERS, is what I believe.
knock off the 10 or 15 golddiggers and there's still 30 complaints. Think about how inadequate he must think his sexual prowess is that he thinks he has to make someone unconscious to have sex with them. Wow! I don't feel sorry for any part of his sexual inadequacies.

knock off the 10 or 15 golddiggers and there's still 30 complaints. Think about how inadequate he must think his sexual prowess is that he thinks he has to make someone unconscious to have sex with them. Wow! I don't feel sorry for any part of his sexual inadequacies.
He had a boatload of cash. I'm sure he could have found some women that would be willing to " help him out"

over9five

Staff member

Maybe true, but I also don't believe anyone that waits 20 years to report a crime should be taken seriously.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Do not pull that :censored2: with me. I grew up watching Fat Albert and many other Cosby shows. He also did some outstanding stand up comedy.
I really think he is a pervert but I also think that a bunch of free money whores are piling on .
As long as he is entertaining you he is fine, but let him look at your women and it's a completely different story...