Bill Cosby - Timing was off

bacha29

Weaponizing the legal system and crooked courts to go after your political opponents is very common in authoritarian countries.

You radical left wingers pretend to be against fascism but that's all projection, you love it. Hypocrites.
And stacking the courts with hard line conservative judges is not weaponizing the legal system? (lol).

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1625239371976.png

bacha29

Bill Cosby is entitled to due process the same as you and me. SCOTCOP ruled that his right to due process was violated due to prosecutorial misconduct due to their decision to ignore the previous agreement that had been struck while in the process of litigating a prior matter. The decision to vacate the sentence was not unexpected by those who have followed the case Over and done with for at least the time being and chances are for good.

The big package

Bill Cosby is entitled to due process the same as you and me. SCOTCOP ruled that his right to due process was violated due to prosecutorial misconduct due to their decision to ignore the previous agreement that had been struck while in the process of litigating a prior matter. The decision to vacate the sentence was not unexpected by those who have followed the case Over and done with for at least the time being and chances are for good.
Let me just some up to everyone here what you are saying , somebody got paid off !!! Just trying to help !!! Your welcome !!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Come back tour is coming soon.
But anyone interested in booking Cosby for a comedy show will need to be aware of the probable protests that will surround the venue.

rod

Retired 22 years
Cosby was know as an Uncle Tom by the black community before all this pervert crap came along. The black community mostly hated him for siding with "Whitey". Now he will all of a sudden become their hero right along with George Floyd. Pretty sad.

refineryworker05

Guilty on all charges.
5 years ago and he would never have been convicted.
Like Bill use to say, “Timing is everything.”
I was done with Cosby years ago when he went on his anti-black tour in like 2004-2005. he was giving these anti black speeches at NAACP gatherings and black universities, and it was a real eye opener for me personally. I remember thinking oh a lot of black Americans believe a lot of anti black racist bs. But then after denigrating black people, he admits in court to drugging women and having sex with them. Objectively that's rape. Cosby is a man who accomplished so much and helped so many but he is a rapist and an anti black bigot. he is also 83yrs old, so it's difficult for me to want any 83 year old person locked up.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I was done with Cosby years ago when he went on his anti-black tour in like 2004-2005. he was giving these anti black speeches at NAACP gatherings and black universities, and it was a real eye opener for me personally. I remember thinking oh a lot of black Americans believe a lot of anti black racist bs. But then after denigrating black people, he admits in court to drugging women and having sex with them. Objectively that's rape. Cosby is a man who accomplished so much and helped so many but he is a rapist and an anti black bigot. he is also 83yrs old, so it's difficult for me to want any 83 year old person locked up.
I agree with you up to the last part.