Birthers versus Ruskers - Which is More Stupid Than the Other

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Since ‘Birthers’ is already taken, I’ll call you stupid ass goobers ‘Ruskers’.
It is amazing how stupid people can be when they are being led around like cattle!
Personally, I can't decide which is more stupid for believing all the silly stuff.
However, I did come up with mascots for the Ruskers and the Birthers.

Cow Nose ring orange - Trump.jpg
Cow Nose ring - Obama.jpg

Last edited:

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
"Birthers versus Ruskers - Which is More Stupid Than the Other"

I think a whole lotta Republicans know answer to that question. Just can't bring themselves to say it.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Not a
"Birthers versus Ruskers - Which is More Stupid Than the Other"

I think a whole lotta Republicans know answer to that question. Just can't bring themselves to say it.
Repug or a Dim but If I were either, I would still think both were just total :censored2:ing idiots.

But then, that's probably why I am not either a Repug or a Dim.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Likewise. But we both still have our typical voting preferences, eh?
I have not voted for either a Dim or a Repug if there was a Libertarian or third party candidate on the ballot until 2018.
The Kavanaugh BS really disgusted me and in 2018 I voted for no Dims ... I pretty well spread my votes around if no Libertarians were available for a position.

Box Ox

I have not voted for either a Dim or a Repug if there was a Libertarian or third party candidate on the ballot until 2018.
The Kavanaugh BS really disgusted me and in 2018 I voted for no Dims ... I pretty well spread my votes around if no Libertarians were available for a position.

Well.....keep fighting the good fight.....I guess. LOL

rod

Retired 23 years

Being the true Americans were are my wife voted just the opposite of me so in other words we cancelled each others vote out.

Box Ox

Being the true Americans were are my wife voted just the opposite of me so in other words we cancelled each others vote out.

Sounds like a healthy marriage. 3 votes might be an indication there's trouble at Rod Manor.