Birthers versus Ruskers - Which is More Stupid Than the Other

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Personally, I can't decide which is more stupid for believing all the silly stuff.
However, I did come up with mascots for the Ruskers and the Birthers.

View attachment 231401View attachment 231419

"Tu Quoque Fallacy
The “tu quoque,” Latin for “you too,” is also called the “appeal to hypocrisy” because it distracts from the argument by pointing out hypocrisy in the opponent. This tactic doesn’t solve the problem, or prove one’s point, because even hypocrites can tell the truth. Focusing on the other person’s hypocrisy is a diversionary tactic. In this way, the tu quoque typically deflects criticism away from one’s self by accusing the other person of the same problem or something comparable."

Is this the right type of fallacy?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
"Tu Quoque Fallacy
The “tu quoque,” Latin for “you too,” is also called the “appeal to hypocrisy” because it distracts from the argument by pointing out hypocrisy in the opponent. This tactic doesn’t solve the problem, or prove one’s point, because even hypocrites can tell the truth. Focusing on the other person’s hypocrisy is a diversionary tactic. In this way, the tu quoque typically deflects criticism away from one’s self by accusing the other person of the same problem or something comparable."

upload_2019-1-15_20-44-37.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
"Tu Quoque Fallacy

OK ... I did some research on this and as often happens with me, I found the answer in a song.
So I started at the beginning and found this aural replacement algorithm:
Tu Quoque roughly intersects in the replacement algorithm to be Cuckoo Cocoon.