Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Over70irregs

The demand for bitcoin is insatiable at the institutional level. The money managers want to allocate between 1 to 5% to their portfolios “(Overnight)” to bitcoin. The only thing holding them back is their compliance departments. Advisory world controls approx 25trillion assets. Once they go it will be out of reach.

rod

Retired 22 years
Rod, I’m not arguing that Bitcoin isn’t a horrible speculative gamble right now.

But you don’t have a clue what you are talking about. It is NOT just numbers on a website.

You should educate yourself on it.
I agree. I know absolutely nothing about it. I was raised with that old idea that if something appears to be too good- it probably is.

Over70irregs

I agree. I know absolutely nothing about it. I was raised with that old idea that if something appears to be too good- it probably is.
I was too. I had to open my mind and absorb “what” it was. At first I would buy a little then sell it quick if it went up. I soon realized when I wanted to get more it was duhhhh….. higher. Saw a tubeclip then I was like whoa…. I thought it was stock? Had 0 zero clue. If you can check out one guy online look up Trader University on YouTube. We have touched too much cardboard and lost valuable time to not be further ahead. I mean ALL of us on this forum. Your pension is heading this way. Sorry for being long winded. Go Brown!!!!

rod

Retired 22 years
I was too. I had to open my mind and absorb “what” it was. At first I would buy a little then sell it quick if it went up. I soon realized when I wanted to get more it was duhhhh….. higher. Saw a tubeclip then I was like whoa…. I thought it was stock? Had 0 zero clue. If you can check out one guy online look up Trader University on YouTube. We have touched too much cardboard and lost valuable time to not be further ahead. I mean ALL of us on this forum. Your pension is heading this way. Sorry for being long winded. Go Brown!!!!
So do you get a real check in the mail or are the "profits" automatically deposited in your savings account or how does that work? I still belong to the "my VCR is flashing 12:00" crowd.

Over70irregs

So do you get a real check in the mail or are the "profits" automatically deposited in your savings account or how does that work? I still belong to the "my VCR is flashing 12:00" crowd.
I just set my microwave and stove. My 2001 cassette deck will have to wait for divine inspiration to be set. If you cash out profits capital gains will get you hard. Gov is chomping at the bit like piranhas. You want to hold forever unless life circumstances hit you. Now you can borrow against what you hold. No credit check, background check, pay stubs, job history, or other assets required. They don’t care what your beliefs, creed or orientation is as long as you have access to this property/coin/currency. Do your research. (Not an advisor or professional this is entertainment)**********

rod

Retired 22 years
I just set my microwave and stove. My 2001 cassette deck will have to wait for divine inspiration to be set. If you cash out profits capital gains will get you hard. Gov is chomping at the bit like piranhas. You want to hold forever unless life circumstances hit you. Now you can borrow against what you hold. No credit check, background check, pay stubs, job history, or other assets required. They don’t care what your beliefs, creed or orientation is as long as you have access to this property/coin/currency. Do your research. (Not an advisor or professional this is entertainment)**********

Sounds like it really ties your money up -- no thanks. Thanks for trying to explain it. I think I will pass. It's too late in the game now for me. I already have all the money I need. :-)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If I cash out it’s linked right to my bank account. Money shows up in a couple days.

Brownslave688

The borrowing against what you hold is huge. That’s how the rich spend so much but don’t pay taxes.

Non sequitur

Most of the big cryptos are doing pretty well today. You got to love an asset class that promotes saving, instead of playing hot potato with it. Digibyte the real runner /gunner

Last edited:

wilberforce15

Brownslave688

TRAC has so much going on. there’s just no central place to see it all. You have to hunt and peck 800 different places.

Some guys I know are actually working on a website to bring it all together in one place. Will certainly link the website here when it’s up. It may take days to go through everything though. Legitimately.