Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

wilberforce15

This is really small compared to the scale of stuff they’re working on. Origintrail is setting themselves up to be the protocol standard for sharing data on WEB3
And that's almost its curse. Shooting for too big of a win can be a problem. Xyo has a much more reliable widespread adoption probability, even if they're shooting lower. Trac has higher top end.

That's why I said they are complementary.

Over70irregs

Done intentionally. Longevity and security most important. No need to rush and race when there is no central advertisement or pre-mine VC’s. It is the X-mas tree , all others are ornaments soon to be added. You have great questions.
1636776682379.png

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I mean yeah but it's grand daddy so it has credibility
I gotta admit I don't understand most of what I read in these articles. But are people really using Bitcoin for smart contacts and crap like that?

It talked about making it better as a currency. Are we really still pretending Bitcoin is a currency? I mean I understand it's not going anywhere as an asset, but Isn't it pretty dang terrible at being a currency?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I gotta admit I don't understand most of what I read in these articles. But are people really using Bitcoin for smart contacts and crap like that?

It talked about making it better as a currency. Are we really still pretending Bitcoin is a currency? I mean I understand it's not going anywhere as an asset, but Isn't it pretty dang terrible at being a currency?
Yeah I mean I’m sure some people use it to buy things but it’s not an ideal currency and never will be in my opinion.

Over70irregs

Volume is trending down. Thoughts?
Upgrade happening sometime soon. Told transactions will be halted for sometime. This is a new experience for me. It may jump or drop who knows. Hopefully it drops like a rock and I can get back in cheaper. I’m not selling. (That’s just me).
1636828652725.png

Over70irregs

That’s like saying you trust the IBT to not come back with concessions. You know their history right? I have presented past history. No guarantees…. No concessions. It’s just going to cost you more down the road. Indirectly or directly.