Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’ll try one more time here. We aren’t talking about setting you up for retirement. We are talking generational wealth. Set your kids kids up for life. Granted you’re gonna have to put some skin in the game at this point. It’s over $1 per token now.

The other pharma company is GSK.

So 2 top 10 companies will be using origintrail.

John Krough one of the most respected men in the entire world when it comes to supply chain issues is only working with clients that will utilize the network. He’s tweeting that massive adoption is coming in 2022. Don’t say no one told you. This may be your 1 shot at generational wealth.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Google has contacted them and wants to connect their knowledge graph to the DKG.

Congrats we made it.

Guess who was invited to present at this….
Ya I'm gonna listen to the AMA tonight, sounds like big stuff in the works. Talks with Google, presenting in Davos, V6 testnet, maybe staking soon.... gonna be a big year.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I haven’t seen a recording of it yet. Ready to listen to it though.
Ah ya the only one I see is terrible quality.

I really want to hear how they worded the Google talks. Is Google accessing the DKG or the other way around or both.... Is this like exclusive access or just integrating the Google knowledge graph's public api...

I don't know, feels big, but I don't want to get my hopes up.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ah ya the only one I see is terrible quality.

I really want to hear how they worded the Google talks. Is Google accessing the DKG or the other way around or both.... Is this like exclusive access or just integrating the Google knowledge graph's public api...

I don't know, feels big, but I don't want to get my hopes up.
From what I heard Google wants to make their knowledge graph searchable on the DKG. Not real in depth on how that’ll happen.

But nice ama

1) Google contacted them

2) WEF invited them to Davos

I mean those 2 things are MASSIVE

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I’ll try one more time here. We aren’t talking about setting you up for retirement. We are talking generational wealth. Set your kids kids up for life. Granted you’re gonna have to put some skin in the game at this point. It’s over $1 per token now.

The other pharma company is GSK.

So 2 top 10 companies will be using origintrail.

John Krough one of the most respected men in the entire world when it comes to supply chain issues is only working with clients that will utilize the network. He’s tweeting that massive adoption is coming in 2022. Don’t say no one told you. This may be your 1 shot at generational wealth.
What brokers are trading that one?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You listen?
Just finished, there's a lot to like in there.

They're sticking to their neutral no hype stance, which is probably wise. Seemed like they downplayed the Google talks and no comment on the nft partners. Pumping something up and having it fall through would be bad so I get that.

From a technical standpoint they sound like they're confident V6 testnet won't last long, and the improvements will make mass adoption inevitable.

Everything I heard confirmed why I'm holding it.