Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just finished, there's a lot to like in there.

They're sticking to their neutral no hype stance, which is probably wise. Seemed like they downplayed the Google talks and no comment on the nft partners. Pumping something up and having it fall through would be bad so I get that.

From a technical standpoint they sound like they're confident V6 testnet won't last long, and the improvements will make mass adoption inevitable.

Everything I heard confirmed why I'm holding it.
You can tell they are stoked about V6.

They really do have the vision that they’ll be the base layer for all web3.0 traffic.

Over70irregs

Web3.0 will be decentralized and organic. Bitcoin WILL be the base financial layer. Layer 2 will be the lightning network. Layer 3 will be the apps built on top. If not it will be like America Online faking like they are the internet before everyone caught on. It will be owned by venture capitalists and token investors therefore centralized.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Web3.0 will be decentralized and organic. Bitcoin WILL be the base financial layer. Layer 2 will be the lightning network. Layer 3 will be the apps built on top. If not it will be like America Online faking like they are the internet before everyone caught on. It will be owned by venture capitalists and token investors therefore centralized.
So should I keep all my Bitcoins?

Over70irregs

Someone Bitcoin order from Dec 2009
1640717096594.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Anyone using a crypto IRA platform?

Looking around and iTrust Capital seems to be the cheapest at 1% trade fee. Is there a way to do it without one of these places gouging me?

wilberforce15

Anyone using a crypto IRA platform?

Looking around and iTrust Capital seems to be the cheapest at 1% trade fee. Is there a way to do it without one of these places gouging me?
It's a new enough offering I simply don't trust anyone doing it. Tread carefully.

I'll have crypto in my IRA when a major provider is running it end to end, like TD or Fidelity or TRowe

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It's a new enough offering I simply don't trust anyone doing it. Tread carefully.

I'll have crypto in my IRA when a major provider is running it end to end, like TD or Fidelity or TRowe
It looks like some will let you hold it in a cold wallet but the fees are crazy.

I don't know, I'm just starting to research it and I'm not really liking what I'm finding.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It looks like some will let you hold it in a cold wallet but the fees are crazy.

I don't know, I'm just starting to research it and I'm not really liking what I'm finding.
The only thing I’ll say when thinking about fees. This isn’t a regular IRA fee where you’re taking 1% from 8% gains. It’s crypto so more likely 100,200,300% gains