Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Should mostly be interchangeable. Think you just download the Coinbase pro app and sign in with your same info.

Maybe @DriveInDriveOut can answer for sure though. It’s been 3-4 years since I did it.
It was so simple I don't even remember the details. It's the same login information and everything I think it's just a matter of logging in for the first time on the other app.

Transfers between the two are free.
I still use regular Coinbase every now and then to get a few free bucks from their learn and earn quizzes and send it straight over to pro.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Should mostly be interchangeable. Think you just download the Coinbase pro app and sign in with your same info.

Maybe @DriveInDriveOut can answer for sure though. It’s been 3-4 years since I did it.
It was so simple I don't even remember the details. It's the same login information and everything I think it's just a matter of logging in for the first time on the other app.

Transfers between the two are free.
I still use regular Coinbase every now and then to get a few free bucks from their learn and earn quizzes and send it straight over to pro.
So is it all through a phone app or can I do it on a PC?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Guess I can do limit orders on it instead of sitting there watching a graph like a :censored2:ing clown?
Lol.

No no no, if you want to be a true pro you have to stare at the 1 minute charts all day. When you go to sleep, set your alarm to go off every hour on the hour to check. Soon you'll be doing your own technical analysises and drawing the magic lines on charts that predict the future.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Yeah but real men market buy
Lol.

But @sailfish in all actuality, maker fees typically are much lower if you are planning on trading higher volume.

Screenshot.png

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Quick questions…. If I was to put some money into this, could I just buy some and sit on it for 10 years or does it need to be looked over, and massaged, and bought and sold on a regular basis?? Secondly, what’s the easiest way to learn and start buying a little here and there??? Thanks for any info guys/gals!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Quick questions…. If I was to put some money into this, could I just buy some and sit on it for 10 years or does it need to be looked over, and massaged, and bought and sold on a regular basis?? Secondly, what’s the easiest way to learn and start buying a little here and there??? Thanks for any info guys/gals!!
Are you talking about a specific token or crypto in general?

You can buy and hold yeah no problem. Preferred really since you have tax implications once you sell unless you’re buying and selling within an ira.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Dude, it makes such a difference.

And once you have it, you don't spend a fortune in fees trading to stay in that higher bracket.
I honestly don’t trade a ton but pro is huge over regular. Fees so much lower. You’re not market buying everything.

I’m shocked anyone still uses regular Coinbase but many don’t know

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I honestly don’t trade a ton but pro is huge over regular. Fees so much lower. You’re not market buying everything.

I’m shocked anyone still uses regular Coinbase but many don’t know
I keep getting so many ads for coinbase… is that the preferred way to buy and sell??

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Are you talking about a specific token or crypto in general?

You can buy and hold yeah no problem. Preferred really since you have tax implications once you sell unless you’re buying and selling within an ira.
Either, or…. I was just thinking about putting like 5000 towards 3 or 4 tokens and just sitting on them for years…not very exciting but within my comfort zone… in actuality, is 5k just childs play, or could I actually see some decent gains someday??? I know some people go all out …