Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Our BC Guru's of High Finance always sell at the top. This is why we have billionaires working on the preload for fun. Frikin' zoning won't let them park the chopper in the parking lot. They are trying to buy the entire municipality to overcome this.
Lol

Over70irregs

Know the game. Study. You pay the price you deserve. DO NOT use leverage I don’t care how much money you have even millionaires and billionaires get wrecked trying to over leverage maybe now people will listen.
1668191278326.png

Last edited:

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
Maybe they can't afford to pay the cell phone bill anymore , that's why they're not posting
Two and 1/2 years later and 1 bitcoin is worth more dollars than it was then. So if Bitcoin is crashing , then what the hell is the American dollar and by extension the GBP , the Euro, Turkish Lira etc etc , et Al, ad Infinitum, doing?

I know guys that became Tesla millionaires and sold it before the Tesla lost over 50 recent of its value , ya think they maybe some of us did the same with bitcoin?????

Two and 1/2 years later and 1 bitcoin is worth more dollars than it was then. So if Bitcoin is crashing , then what the hell is the American dollar and by extension the GBP , the Euro, Turkish Lira etc etc , et Al, ad Infinitum, doing?

I know guys that became Tesla millionaires and sold it before the Tesla lost over 50 recent of its value , ya think they maybe some of us did the same with bitcoin?????
I don't know

Nah
Democrat mega donor.

Son of a very well connected Democrat activist that helped found one of the 'get out the vote' organizations.

He literally testified to Congress recently advising them on a new crypto regulation bill.

There will be a TV series soon about him no doubt, you can't make stuff up this good.
I heard he was fleeing to South America. People were tracking what they believed to be his plane all night. Made out like a bandit, draining people's accounts...

Can't believe people forked their money over to a guy named "Bankman" lmfao

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I heard he was fleeing to South America. People were tracking what they believed to be his plane all night. Made out like a bandit, draining people's accounts...

Can't believe people forked their money over to a guy named "Bankman" lmfao
Any exchange that has it's own token is sketchy as far as I'm concerned.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Democrat mega donor.

Son of a very well connected Democrat activist that helped found one of the 'get out the vote' organizations.

He literally testified to Congress recently advising them on a new crypto regulation bill.

There will be a TV series soon about him no doubt, you can't make stuff up this good.
Should Dems give back the money if anything illegal was going on?