Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Man..... Ima keep my mouth shut till I cash out. Lol

Only coin that hasn’t been mooning for me is gvt.... but I dont expect anything from them until summer when their trading platform goes live

Iota is recovering nice and steady.

What I would give to have thrown in another 10k last week. O well. Maybe I would have lost it anyways.

Did you hear the new fud? One Sec big shot is saying etherium and basically any coin that had an ico might be a security.... the train already left the station. Too late for them to try that bs. Nobody cares about that weak fud.

I was expecting btc to even out with bth.... looks like It’s happening.
Yeah there's still lots of regulation and stuff to work itself out but they won't stop it. Only slow it down if they're lucky.

BCH has a hard fork coming up. Large reason it's mooning so hard right now is my guess.

Faceplanted

Why do you care about market cap? Especially if some of it is shady.
Because it’s a good indicator to see how hot the market is getting. Lots of “cash” in crypto isn’t cash like you say, but at the end of the day, a skyrocketing market cap shows positivity.

Glad to see a very decent sized correct a cpl house ago. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see sub 9k again in the next 48hr thb

Because it’s a good indicator to see how hot the market is getting. Lots of “cash” in crypto isn’t cash like you say, but at the end of the day, a skyrocketing market cap shows positivity.

Glad to see a very decent sized correct a cpl house ago. I wouldn’t be surprised if we see sub 9k again in the next 48hr thb
Many of scams/bankruptcies have had huge market caps. And have been touted on financial networks. By adding up a whole sector seems suspicious to me. Sounds a lot like the OTC market (pink sheets)

Markets go up and down. By trying to legitimize it with a market cap, makes it look like a pump and dump. Especially after a 1000 point sell off.

Last edited:

Faceplanted

So in 36 hours.... market rise like crazy

Every short using any type of decent leverage got liquidated

Markers drop like crazy

Every long using any type of decent leverage got liquidated liquidated

This happens every month or so. Look at the charts, it’s called doing the Bart man. I expect a proper/slow and steady organic rise back up.

Faceplanted

I bought the dip again as usual. A hundred or two hundred here and there has been working out really good when btc drops below 7% in 24hr for me.

Bought a tad more btc at 8900usd.... I should have had a bit more patience

Gonna spread it over my 4 big holds once stupid ass coinbase releases my funds.

Brownslave688

I bought the dip again as usual. A hundred or two hundred here and there has been working out really good when btc drops below 7% in 24hr for me.

Bought a tad more btc at 8900usd.... I should have had a bit more patience

Gonna spread it over my 4 big holds once stupid ass coinbase releases my funds.
You use GDAX to buy right?

Faceplanted

Just set a buy order for btc at 8150. Fiat... what fiat... all in!!!!

My wife won’t let me leverage any more. I got lucky and won a handful of times. I should stop playing the leverage game according to her.

Faceplanted

You should listen to your wife.
If you look back at my posts today and If leveraged my btc calls I would be way up

I need to be home sitting by my comp to do it so I can close them out when I feel that need. It’s hard when we work so damn much

I gave my wife her own stack to play with, she has been doing good. She likes low risk. Iv been doing better.

Maybe she kills me in the next few months. I never hold btc, but to leverage trade it’s much more predictible

Just set a buy order for btc at 8150. Fiat... what fiat... all in!!!!

My wife won’t let me leverage any more. I got lucky and won a handful of times. I should stop playing the leverage game according to her.
Which is the better investment, 8 bc. Or a little vacation trailer by the sound. On its own lot. Leasing for 500 a month.

Brownslave688

If you look back at my posts today and If leveraged my btc calls I would be way up

I need to be home sitting by my comp to do it so I can close them out when I feel that need. It’s hard when we work so damn much

I gave my wife her own stack to play with, she has been doing good. She likes low risk. Iv been doing better.

Maybe she kills me in the next few months. I never hold btc, but to leverage trade it’s much more predictible

Largest Liquidation in OKex History Sees a $120 Million Bitcoin Short Get Called

6D817CE6-51D3-4C7C-AAAC-4AAA354398D1.jpeg

Rat poison squared.