Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So this is something new that has happened recently. Some coins values are now listed with the currencies (dollar, euro, peso, etc.) when you do a google search

IMG_7206.PNG

Brownslave688

Microsoft Co-founder Bill Gates told CNBC in the same interview Monday that he would bet against bitcoin if he could.

"As an asset class, you're not producing anything and so you shouldn't expect it to go up. It's kind of a pure 'greater fool theory' type of investment," Gates said. "I would short it if there was an easy way to do it."
Breaking: World's Biggest Stock Exchange Operator is Launching a Bitcoin Market

Funny look who just invested in crypto.....Microsoft.

Brownslave688

NYSE Owners Launch Bakkt Global Crypto Platform and Ecosystem | Crypto Gazette - Daily Crypto News, Articles & Tips | StocksGazette.com

Ok if all of these companies and people actually believe it's all a scam and going to zero.....why are they spending all of this time, money and resources on it?

Gemini is planning on doubling its workforce by the end of the year (etf on the way?)

Coinbase has upped its capacity over 1000%

Nasdaq is looking to list crypto on its exchange no later than mid 2019.

A wave is coming and they know it. It's not a matter of if but when.

NYSE Owners Launch Bakkt Global Crypto Platform and Ecosystem | Crypto Gazette - Daily Crypto News, Articles & Tips | StocksGazette.com

Ok if all of these companies and people actually believe it's all a scam and going to zero.....why are they spending all of this time, money and resources on it?

Gemini is planning on doubling its workforce by the end of the year (etf on the way?)

Coinbase has upped its capacity over 1000%

Nasdaq is looking to list crypto on its exchange no later than mid 2019.

A wave is coming and they know it. It's not a matter of if but when.
They make money on transactions. They don’t care which way the price goes.

Brownslave688

They make money on transactions. They don’t care which way the price goes.
The lower the price is the lower the volume is.

If they expected price and volume levels to stay the same or drop why bother?

Instead they are looking at last December and seeing that exchanges were crashing because they couldn't handle the volume and they want to cash in on that next time around.