Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So have we reversed and this is the start of the next bull or do we retest bottom?

I still see us range bound over the next few months $3500-5500 with a fast retest of 3000ish and a hard bounce off that to signal the end.

Although if BAKKT goes live Jan 24 and fidelity offers crypto buying to all of its customers early 2019 then we could see full steam ahead.

Brownslave688

Since I started this thread 3 months ago...
Bitcoin up 71%
Litecoin up 39%
Ripple up 32%
Bitcoin this week up 27% so far
Litecoin 40%
Ripple 35%
Bitcoin cash 100%

Now in the long run I strongly believe bitcoin cash is trash and will be pretty worthless but doubling your money in 1 week ain’t no joke.

Brownslave688

One of you guru's needs to start a stock/investment club for the forum.
I would be happy to throw a few hundred a month towards some longshots and riskier investments.

At my old UAW job about 10 guys had a stock club and hit huge on a penny stock. I think one guy turned about $800 into almost $300k but he timed it perfectly and didn't try to chase it. If I remember correctly he was in at $.007 and out over $2.00 on most of his shares, others got greedy but still made good money. For all I know they were pump and dumpers running a scam, but it worked. I'm sure they had losses as well but at least they hit something once.

I'm not saying I want to chase penny stocks but I'm open to more risky investing if the potential return high.

You seen this?

Brownslave688

How many people spent stupid money on beanie babies? What are worth now?
Beanie babies are a collectible.

Beanie babies didn’t have Wall Street big players spending millions to get a piece of the pie.

This is a new asset class not a collectible. This is essentially the internet boom all over again just probably much much bigger.

The internet didn’t really become the internet until people found out how to profit off of it. Same thing here blockchain won’t really take off until people figure out a way to profit off it.

Do we know which ones are pets.com and which ones are the next google or amazon? No but you can make an educated guess

Beanie babies are a collectible.

Beanie babies didn’t have Wall Street big players spending millions to get a piece of the pie.

This is a new asset class not a collectible. This is essentially the internet boom all over again just probably much much bigger.

The internet didn’t really become the internet until people found out how to profit off of it. Same thing here blockchain won’t really take off until people figure out a way to profit off it.

Do we know which ones are pets.com and which ones are the next google or amazon? No but you can make an educated guess
I seen lots of people dump tons of money buying those beanie babies hooiho they was going to get rich off of it.