Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Double down?
made 15% today. Unfortunately not working with much money.

This will be the 5th time Bitcoin has lost approx 90% of its value during a bear market. Each time it came back and obliterated the old all time high.

Def not the 2018 I was hoping for but the oppritunity for huge gains is still present.

Box Ox

Bitcoin prices continue their epic plunge - CNN

"In December 2017, bitcoin prices hit a record high of just under $20,000. Flash forward to December 2018 and bitcoin is now trading a little below $3,400. That's a more than 80% plunge. Bitcoin is at a 15-month low.

But prices have really gotten whacked this week, falling nearly 20% in just the past five days alone."

"Bitcoin isn't the only cryptocurrency getting hit either. Ripple/XRP, ethereum, stellar, litecoin and numerous other cryptocurrencies have plunged in the past week."

"Aslam argued that bitcoin prices could wind up plummeting below $2,000 and even test the $1,500 level."

"Nearly two-thirds of money managers surveyed by asset management firm Natixis still thought that cryptocurrencies were a bubble, the firm reported this week."

Def not the 2018 I was hoping for but the oppritunity for huge gains is still present.

Nah. Too many people know better now.

Brownslave688

Bitcoin prices continue their epic plunge - CNN

"In December 2017, bitcoin prices hit a record high of just under $20,000. Flash forward to December 2018 and bitcoin is now trading a little below $3,400. That's a more than 80% plunge. Bitcoin is at a 15-month low.

But prices have really gotten whacked this week, falling nearly 20% in just the past five days alone."

"Bitcoin isn't the only cryptocurrency getting hit either. Ripple/XRP, ethereum, stellar, litecoin and numerous other cryptocurrencies have plunged in the past week."

"Aslam argued that bitcoin prices could wind up plummeting below $2,000 and even test the $1,500 level."

"Nearly two-thirds of money managers surveyed by asset management firm Natixis still thought that cryptocurrencies were a bubble, the firm reported this week."

Nah. Too many people know better now.
It’s done this 5 times in the past. Each time blowing past the old all time high.

Fidelity, nasdaq, nyse that’s just a few of the names right now they are throwing millions into crypto to be ready for institutional investors. They don’t do that unless they know this an asset class here to stay.

If Bitcoin follows the same trends as before (as I said it’s done it 5 times already) then it bottoms somewhere around 2k and tops out in late 2022 somewhere around 300k. 2k for 300k that’s a risk I’m willing to take.

Faceplanted

Shipnext just announced they will accept amb tokens for their SCO. They are also working on a project with amb to track ocean cargo. Look up shipnext connections.

AMB said there will be more deals like this getting reveleaded soon. This makes amb the only alt coin doing this. Eth and btc are the only 2 other coins. Info on the difference between an ico and sco. Scos are the future.

ICO or STO: Who Wins? – Hacker Noon

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Shipnext just announced they will accept amb tokens for their SCO. They are also working on a project with amb to track ocean cargo. Look up shipnext connections.

AMB said there will be more deals like this getting reveleaded soon. This makes amb the only alt coin doing this. Eth and btc are the only 2 other coins. Info on the difference between an ico and sco. Scos are the future.

ICO or STO: Who Wins? – Hacker Noon
Your wage cucking days are almost over!

Faceplanted

You don’t need even a mil. In my area you can buy new build townhouses for 250k. I’m talking nice townhouses. You pay them cash. Pay off your house. You can easially live off the passive income off 2/3 townhouses when your charging 2000 in rent and have no mortgage.

Brownslave688

Yup, a few million aint what it used to be.
I’ve got a plan and it ain’t just to get by if that kind of money falls in my lap.

Use it to buy high dividend stocks. Use the dividends plus rent to pay off an apartment complex in less than 5 years. When paid off build another complex. Use everything I got free to pay it off ASAP. Maybe repeat one more time. Then sit at home and enjoy it all.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You don’t need even a mil. In my area you can buy new build townhouses for 250k. I’m talking nice townhouses. You pay them cash. Pay off your house. You can easially live off the passive income off 2/3 townhouses when your charging 2000 in rent and have no mortgage.
Wife and I clear 5 figures a month. I’m gonna want at least 25k a month in passive cleared income before I stop grinding.

Faceplanted

Wife and I clear 5 figures a month. I’m gonna want at least 25k a month in passive cleared income before I stop grinding.
Hustlin. My wife does pretty well her self. I’m good living my same lifestyle without working. She can worry about working and Heath insurance. I did it for her for years, she can pay it forward!!!

Brownslave688

Hustlin. My wife does pretty well her self. I’m good living my same lifestyle without working. She can worry about working and Heath insurance. I did it for her for years, she can pay it forward!!!
Truth be told I don’t know that I’ll ever quit looking for good real estate or stock or business opportunity.