Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Faceplanted

I’m all but sure we will see 2800 per btc if not less. It’s going to be mid 2020 until the bulls come back out. I’ll keep accumulating and dcaing.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
23E76563-8AA6-49EF-8DF2-D52FA301A63F.png
23E76563-8AA6-49EF-8DF2-D52FA301A63F.png

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
My losses on crypto saved my ass on taxes this year.

I hope everyone took advantage of the fact that there are no wash rules for crypto as of now.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Saved your ass on taxes? I think I’d rather pay the taxes, thanks. Cha Ching.
I had 6 figures in logging profits. There’s no rule about white washing in crypto. So I sold in late December to lock in my losses. Then immediately bought back in.

Doing this saved me about 15k in taxes.

I had 6 figures in logging profits. There’s no rule about white washing in crypto. So I sold in late December to lock in my losses. Then immediately bought back in.

I can’t afford to lose the kind of money it takes to save 15K in taxes.

Faceplanted

Could have very well have been a short squeeze. 4200 per btc was resistance, lots of people shorted around there. Anything 5x leverage or more would have been liquidated with that top of the 5050usd candle. Let’s see what happens this week.

I finally got 6 figures worth of amb with a dca of 11 cents. Been buying a bunch these past 6 weeks. Also been loading up on LINK.

Faceplanted

Lol, shorts got loaded back up this afternoon. Perma bears doubled down at 4700$ btc. Bout to get wrecked again!!!!!

Might be bull season finally. Once btc hits 6k the fomo will kick in. Happy I got to dca so low. I’m done buying for unless it dips again. The next cycle according to almost all ta is around 110k per btc. It wasn’t supposed to happen until a drop to 2800...

You load up on Ltc brownslave for the past couple months? Ltc is going crazy. It was the first to break the bear trend once it hit 54usd

Alts are dumping loosing sats again which means btc might pump hard again.

rod

Retired 22 years

If you would pay your fair share maybe us old poor people would get a SS raise.

Faceplanted

If you would pay your fair share maybe us old poor people would get a SS raise.
Don’t worry. Every expert says the economy and the housing market will be crashing in the very near future. You’ll be fine rod.... unless their wrong... again. I wash traded in dec to realize my losses as well. Easy money! Thanks gubment