Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Faceplanted

The node ranked #6 currently paid 114k usd worth of amb and if this volume continues will make back over 200k in 1 year for a profit of close to 100k assuming amb stays the same price, if it goes up that node will return much much higher.

Not bad for passive income.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You gotta do digging on the mainnet. Look at the nodes. The bundles dropped off from this morning. Looks like most nodes currently onborded are going to see 50-150usd per day. Some nodes are very productive. One did 140usd in bundles in 2 hours. They are still onbording clients so that’s gonna jump up as well

Big big stuff is coming. It’s taking longer than everybody expected though .
So people also have to keep in mind $10 an hour is still almost 90k per year because that’s $10 an hour 24/7/365

Faceplanted

Some people expecting a dump Monday because of tokens hitting the market but we will see.

Yeah just scratching the surface right now. Sounds like Japan could be big for them very soon
Ya I think some of the team might sell some of their tokens. If it doesn’t dump much the team has full confidence in what’s going to happen. We’ll see what happens.

I’m confident they have a deal with all of South Korea to track steak, as well as migros, as well as first mover concerning all of the new Eu regulations on pharma.

Astrozenica was on the testnet so they at least did a proof of concept with them. Patek Phillipe was also on the testnet.

They sold 7 million usd worth of amb to clients directly from their devpool over the past 100 or so days, so that’s very bullish.

Their 1c stamp sensor is also very interesting and goes right along with the tobacco rumors. It would work perfect for a tax stamp ect.

It will defiantly be a exciting few months.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

Ya I think some of the team might sell some of their tokens. If it doesn’t dump much the team has full confidence in what’s going to happen. We’ll see what happens.

I’m confident they have a deal with all of South Korea to track steak, as well as migros, as well as first mover concerning all of the new Eu regulations on pharma.

Astrozenica was on the testnet so they at least did a proof of concept with them. Patek Phillipe was also on the testnet.

Their 1c stamp sensor is also very interesting and goes right along with the tobacco rumors. It would work perfect for a tax stamp ect.

It will defiantly be a exciting few months.
I mean who knows where this ends up. Their ambitions are certainly high.

I mean in a few years they could be at $50 per token and people that sell then and make big bucks could look stupid in another decade if it takes of and does what they want it to do.

Brownslave688

The node ranked #6 currently paid 114k usd worth of amb and if this volume continues will make back over 200k in 1 year for a profit of close to 100k assuming amb stays the same price, if it goes up that node will return much much higher.

Not bad for passive income.
Think we discussed this before but is there a direct correlation of blocks to bundles?

Like 1/1 5/1 etc?

Faceplanted

So serious question. Why ambrosus over vechain?
Vechain is China hustle scam. Watch the China hustle.

Vechain has promised all of these huge partnerships. They overhype simple proof of concepts, or nda talks as “this company is going to use 100% use the mainnet”. Turns out, Mainnet has been our for 1 year and there is no usage.

Every partnership amb announces is signed and contracts to use amb.net to track their goods. Amb is 100% anti hype.

Vechains whole xnode system was a joke to get idiots to keep holding vechain. Cream and the Coca-Cola kid are 100% vechain and show the extent of insider trading and price manipulation going on.

Ask your self this, who is going to trust a Chinese company to verify originality or quality when China is know as the knock off capital of the world?

Vlad t is also a huge reason why I like amb, the guy wrote the book on IoT and is designing the blockchain to perfect for IoT gateways and smart cities. Ambs Eu/un government connections are also a big reason why.

Brownslave688

Vechain is China hustle scam. Watch the China hustle.

Vechain has promised all of these huge partnerships. They overhype simple proof of concepts, or nda talks as “this company is going to use 100% use the mainnet”. Turns out, Mainnet has been our for 1 year and there is no usage.

Every partnership amb announces is signed and contracts to use amb.net to track their goods. Amb is 100% anti hype.

Vechains whole xnode system was a joke to get idiots to keep holding vechain. Cream and the Coca-Cola kid are 100% vechain and show the extent of insider trading and price manipulation going on.

Ask your self this, who is going to trust a Chinese company to verify originality or quality when China is know as the knock off capital of the world?

Vlad t is also a huge reason why I like amb, the guy wrote the book on IoT and is designing the blockchain to perfect for IoT gateways and smart cities. Ambs Eu/un government connections are also a big reason why.
Was just curious. I know they saying they are going into the same supply chain stuff and top 25ish market cap

Faceplanted

Was just curious. I know they saying they are going into the same supply chain stuff and top 25ish market cap
Their verification system is proof of authority system to validate info and transactions on the block chain. Basically there are 101 authority nodes. You are basing the fact that those nodes are held by big companies/gov/education whose name and business is the “stake”

The problem is after 1.5 years, 99/101 are still anonymous. That defeats the whole purpose. If you really dig, it’s kind of comical how big of a scam they have going on. It’s a normie friendly coin so I’m sure it will rise when the bulls are back.

Brownslave688

72206802-90B8-4DA8-B1F9-714E0AD6EE78.jpeg

Faceplanted

Brownslave688

Ambrosus literally just patented a 1 cent serialization stamp sensor. They also had some interesting slides on their presentations concerning this same said stamp sensor and tobacco

Phillip Morris specified a public blockchain in the article. Hmmmmmm

It doesn’t take much mental gymnastics to figure out what an going on.
Yeah that’s the speculation.

Faceplanted

Yeah that’s the speculation.
No other solution offers a public blockchain running trustless nodes that can broadcast data that a company deems or wants to be public, as well as internal private data that can also be verified by trustless nodes. That along with the 1c sterilization stamp sensor has me certain its amb.

But like you said, all speculation. I keep buying. The price is being heavily suppressed.

Brownslave688

No other solution offers a public blockchain running trustless nodes that can broadcast data that a company deems or wants to be public, as well as internal private data that can also be verified by trustless nodes. That along with the 1c sterilization stamp sensor has me certain its amb.

But like you said, all speculation. I keep buying. The price is being heavily suppressed.
You planning on running a node or is this all just a speculative play for you and sell once it gets to a certain point?