Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

rod

Retired 22 years
Don’t worry. Every expert says the economy and the housing market will be crashing in the very near future. You’ll be fine rod.... unless their wrong... again. I wash traded in dec to realize my losses as well. Easy money! Thanks gubment
there you go again---believing the "experts".

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lol, shorts got loaded back up this afternoon. Perma bears doubled down at 4700$ btc. Bout to get wrecked again!!!!!

Might be bull season finally. Once btc hits 6k the fomo will kick in. Happy I got to dca so low. I’m done buying for unless it dips again. The next cycle according to almost all ta is around 110k per btc. It wasn’t supposed to happen until a drop to 2800...

You load up on Ltc brownslave for the past couple months? Ltc is going crazy. It was the first to break the bear trend once it hit 54usd

Alts are dumping loosing sats again which means btc might pump hard again.
LTC halves in August. If it follows previous halving pumps we will see 150 in the next week or 2 (although at this rate it may be day or 2) after that it’ll dump 70% or so. Already have my sells set and plan on doubling my stack.

Brownslave688

Don’t worry. Every expert says the economy and the housing market will be crashing in the very near future. You’ll be fine rod.... unless their wrong... again. I wash traded in dec to realize my losses as well. Easy money! Thanks gubment
My CPA was like I can’t belive they allow this. Said that won’t stay legal for long.

Brownslave688

Since I started this thread 3 months ago...
Bitcoin up 71%
Litecoin up 39%
Ripple up 32%

The newest play...Bitcoin cash, is a major disrupter.
Since I started this thread 3 months ago...
UP 432%
From $299 in August to $1,293 today.
Has doubled in the last 4 days.

Bitcoin’s Digital Cousin Is Disrupting Cryptocurrencies
Looks familiar except these are 1 day gains.
3D7D92F8-608B-4D7A-9F52-1D6DA1DCD611.png

BuckyBadger

LTC halves in August. If it follows previous halving pumps we will see 150 in the next week or 2 (although at this rate it may be day or 2) after that it’ll dump 70% or so. Already have my sells set and plan on doubling my stack.
You just said dump 70 percent in the next week or two?

Faceplanted

Where have you seen those numbers?
You gotta do digging on the mainnet. Look at the nodes. The bundles dropped off from this morning. Looks like most nodes currently onborded are going to see 50-150usd per day. Some nodes are very productive. One did 140usd in bundles in 2 hours. They are still onbording clients so that’s gonna jump up as well

Big big stuff is coming. It’s taking longer than everybody expected though .

Last edited: