Bitcoin/Ethereum/cryptocurrencies

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

Faceplanted

View attachment 247294
Like I said, better to get a Denali with what you have left and drive it off a cliff.
Every time a pump happens magically 1 million amb sell orders appear to stop momentum. There are suppression bots on binance. But you can’t read order books so you wouldn’t understand

>it’s going to 0!!!!!

https://amb.to/0x2ee707c371e73ba75072c64f10949ed9744598e870da17a258276941117ccb37

https://amb.to/0x0967ce3fdeae07f57b70855ccc716a42bc8966bd103f922bc6486b83cc91e3ca

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Every time a pump happens magically 1 million amb sell orders appear to stop momentum. There are suppression bots on binance. But you can’t read order books so you wouldn’t understand

>it’s going to 0!!!!!

https://amb.to/0x2ee707c371e73ba75072c64f10949ed9744598e870da17a258276941117ccb37

https://amb.to/0x0967ce3fdeae07f57b70855ccc716a42bc8966bd103f922bc6486b83cc91e3ca
Yes, it’s all manipulation driven by MM. Get real, you’re GOING TO LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY.

Brownslave688

Imagine not even knowing what your talking about. These guys are comical

Buttcorns were hacked

Faceplanted is gonna looz all hiz moneyz
I mean there’s a possibility but there’s also a possibility that Microsoft becomes the next Enron. 40 years ago who would have thought sears would be essentially worthless today.

What I do find funny are the people that don’t understand the technology that are just wishing with everything they have for it to fail and take people down with it.

Faceplanted

Yes, it’s all manipulation driven by MM. Get real, you’re GOING TO LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY.
1 million sell order at .04c. Every time it gets momentum this same sell order gets put up. It’s a fake sell order to keep the price suppressed. Over your head I’m sure.

Attachments

• 8BC629B1-819D-4450-A448-E9C5ACFAE116.jpeg
    8BC629B1-819D-4450-A448-E9C5ACFAE116.jpeg
    111.6 KB · Views: 181

Brownslave688

1 million sell order at .04c. Every time it gets momentum this same sell order gets put up. It’s a fake sell order to keep the price suppressed. Over your head I’m sure.
It’s pretty insane to think about where the prices are now.

You can get into an omega node for about 3k. Models have the return on an omega if this stuff goes worldwide At 9 figures per year.

Imagine spending 3 grand on a stock that paid an annual dividend of over a million dollars.

Most would figure that’s worth the risk.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I mean there’s a possibility but there’s also a possibility that Microsoft becomes the next Enron. 40 years ago who would have thought sears would be essentially worthless today.

What I do find funny are the people that don’t understand the technology that are just wishing with everything they have for it to fail and take people down with it.
It’s not about wishing to fail, but this face planted joker is just pumping this trash. I fear he’s in too deep to see out the hole he’s in. What boggles my mind he has no idea how educated people like myself are in the market, yet dismisses me as a hater.

I usually hate seeing people lose money, but at this point he’s just entertainment to me.

Faceplanted

It’s not about wishing to fail, but this face planted joker is just pumping this trash. I fear he’s in too deep to see out the hole he’s in. What boggles my mind he has no idea how educated people like myself are in the market, yet dismisses me as a hater.

I usually hate seeing people lose money, but at this point he’s just entertainment to me.
Don’t worry about me bruh. I’m fine. Worry about your stocks and bonds and keep on trucking till your 55.

“I’m too deep”. Iv dropped more than my whole investment on weekends in Vegas, I can afford to loose everything iv put into amb.

Idk why you think this project is done. It tells me you have 0 understanding of anything that’s going on. You just look at a price and say “oh it’s down, see how stupid faceplanted is”. I bet you didn’t even actually look at the details in the links I posted.

The Eu is making this type of tracking mandatory in December of this year.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Don’t worry about me bruh. I’m fine. Worry about your stocks and bonds and keep on trucking till your 55.

Idk why you think this project is done. It tells me you have 0 understanding of anything that’s going on. You just look at a price and say “oh it’s down, see how stupid faceplanted is”.
Because even a retail trader like yourself should understand the market puts value on the growth or survival of a equity or investment in the form of price. Crying market manipulation in a speculative investment goes both ways. If you understood anything, you’d know that.

I called this trend downwards last year and refrained from calling stupid when you yourself admitted it was justified. You’re now spinning the same crap you were last year, and the price is down 95%.